Prior MK MZODERN of now.
You know I hardly write on myself herein. But for the sake of all you should see who I am.
I am not some college student nor some one of failure. But one who truly values education and using information to make your life better. My ultimate gift is to make you ponder and wonder ways to your own successes in the artistic set and perception of storytelling-may it be a piece of artwork or a comic book. By giving and teaching my way of creating comics. The story of today is one of where people forget the written arts and true beauty of catalog mediums to not be of theirselves but of artwork and memories yet fun with others! Things that always incite the important of unity but yet not hostility if you are truly good merited. I say that its been a struggle however in the lat few years to do anything and its just to a point where life is not beneficial under those in power. Under this site I encourage freedom away from the ideas of "race", "religion", certain media companies who monopolize an entire brand of medium, and the myth that education should not be free. I say that education should be fee. And that really only to keep out corruption. There is much corruption in family, government and mainly education which fosters into other factors of life the same corruption and threatens many if not all of your endeavors. Many people of this era are cowards.
I say this only because many times; I have had to fight for my life but yet some people just are not willing to do it because they did not want to put the amount of work necessary to do so. But many people just do not know what it is they have to do. In order to be successful; get the wrong idea and gang up on people who know what it is they are doing. Because the world is corrupt and its only getting worse and not better.
I wrote to complete the methods and practice towards my goal. Now I write just to finish and complete the purpose and yes; bring on my ideas in full which is the main point of MK MZODERN.
The following segments will be based off a format called Shutterbursts in which 5 sentences will be written each post and each to be said can make up a number of statements or written works and will be catalogged by posts in yet another post. Let us begin in the now to complete the goal of yesterday.
I am not some college student nor some one of failure. But one who truly values education and using information to make your life better. My ultimate gift is to make you ponder and wonder ways to your own successes in the artistic set and perception of storytelling-may it be a piece of artwork or a comic book. By giving and teaching my way of creating comics. The story of today is one of where people forget the written arts and true beauty of catalog mediums to not be of theirselves but of artwork and memories yet fun with others! Things that always incite the important of unity but yet not hostility if you are truly good merited. I say that its been a struggle however in the lat few years to do anything and its just to a point where life is not beneficial under those in power. Under this site I encourage freedom away from the ideas of "race", "religion", certain media companies who monopolize an entire brand of medium, and the myth that education should not be free. I say that education should be fee. And that really only to keep out corruption. There is much corruption in family, government and mainly education which fosters into other factors of life the same corruption and threatens many if not all of your endeavors. Many people of this era are cowards.
I say this only because many times; I have had to fight for my life but yet some people just are not willing to do it because they did not want to put the amount of work necessary to do so. But many people just do not know what it is they have to do. In order to be successful; get the wrong idea and gang up on people who know what it is they are doing. Because the world is corrupt and its only getting worse and not better.
I wrote to complete the methods and practice towards my goal. Now I write just to finish and complete the purpose and yes; bring on my ideas in full which is the main point of MK MZODERN.
The following segments will be based off a format called Shutterbursts in which 5 sentences will be written each post and each to be said can make up a number of statements or written works and will be catalogged by posts in yet another post. Let us begin in the now to complete the goal of yesterday.
Comments
Post a Comment