Tried.

suffering and tried with God on my back
suffering and tried with God on my back
carrying the ideals of suffering
tried. Tried carrying God on my back!
Tried of carrying God on my back.
Tried of carrying God on my back.

For all I got to say, its an idol
its not a true God
its not the God that really exists
it is the God of the idol boon world
tasted with the sufferings of ~of
media....takes and picks on the world
gone wrong.

Tried of Carrying God on my back.
If I lean back first and I close my eyes
will the conscious of hatred shine so bright
to compel a sinner like me to be a piece of hatred
so black; hated by everyone.

Hated all by everyone/
and everyone instead I see the peace
of true bliss and the mystery and adventure of God
when you close your eyes and your truly fake god
all you see is a bitter hell.


But I carry the God on my back no longer
No, no, longer, at all.

Comments

Popular Posts