Adroit Latina; Part 1.
I may have talked to you mate.
But you know the world from your limited experience of 18 years of age.
You know me when you never have truly talked to me.
You know how I am and ought to be just by associating with me.
Have this vision of who you rather be with; with my same characteristics as if to say my race is not enough for these characteristics. You have fallen for the inside yet never notice it and but hate the outside. But I hate your fake smiles. Your fake self. Never realizing that people and characteristics are not attached to their physical traits. I gave you a chance even when I knew you were that type of trash because one can never be so certain of theirself to blatantly discriminate against others. They should just see and accept the people as they truly are in getting to know you. And I have known you from all your ability to see yourself superior and excuse yourself from recognizing others when they try to be friendly towards you but are not either attractive enough nor with the character traits you wish. And ultimately not of the variety you approve. I have known that you are just but a coward to accept reality and whilst you have a dream. Your dream is used to blunt anyone who is not ultimately beneficial to you and really do not give them any time of day.
You were hell of attractive; your dream very inciting and how I could see myself helping but never does anyone have a lack of respect to stick around and continue to be wasted and continue to be made fun of. Every effort to talk was a joke and you are ultimately made fun of just for being with the interest of getting to know you. You think you are the boss of all encounters. That no one has ever scene people behave before and that you were their first encounter and that of their particular race they know nothing different and do not know "your people" which you hardly even exemplify but childish and overbearing cuntfuck who thinks that certainly they are the best individual ever to ever appear in the world. So who cares who you fuck over and who cares if you are actually deceptive?
How cares when they notice how full of shit you are kissing up to the teacher and referring to race
when getting order for what you got the teacher. Afraid it would be too hot for their taste buds. What are you doing? Even. Trying to prove that this course is your ace and that you are some great individual who treats people well!? Outstanding individual who hardly knows how to communicate jack squat to anyone.
But you were so attractive with your beauty and your dream and that maybe you were intelligent and heartfelt but you are not. Not obviously to keep on coming back around. I am but a secondary character. You will never care about....there are else many individuals you will never care about and don't care if you have to toss them or drive over them...you just want your dream and not to do well by anyone socially and just use whatever social means to build yourself up.
But you know the world from your limited experience of 18 years of age.
You know me when you never have truly talked to me.
You know how I am and ought to be just by associating with me.
Have this vision of who you rather be with; with my same characteristics as if to say my race is not enough for these characteristics. You have fallen for the inside yet never notice it and but hate the outside. But I hate your fake smiles. Your fake self. Never realizing that people and characteristics are not attached to their physical traits. I gave you a chance even when I knew you were that type of trash because one can never be so certain of theirself to blatantly discriminate against others. They should just see and accept the people as they truly are in getting to know you. And I have known you from all your ability to see yourself superior and excuse yourself from recognizing others when they try to be friendly towards you but are not either attractive enough nor with the character traits you wish. And ultimately not of the variety you approve. I have known that you are just but a coward to accept reality and whilst you have a dream. Your dream is used to blunt anyone who is not ultimately beneficial to you and really do not give them any time of day.
You were hell of attractive; your dream very inciting and how I could see myself helping but never does anyone have a lack of respect to stick around and continue to be wasted and continue to be made fun of. Every effort to talk was a joke and you are ultimately made fun of just for being with the interest of getting to know you. You think you are the boss of all encounters. That no one has ever scene people behave before and that you were their first encounter and that of their particular race they know nothing different and do not know "your people" which you hardly even exemplify but childish and overbearing cuntfuck who thinks that certainly they are the best individual ever to ever appear in the world. So who cares who you fuck over and who cares if you are actually deceptive?
How cares when they notice how full of shit you are kissing up to the teacher and referring to race
when getting order for what you got the teacher. Afraid it would be too hot for their taste buds. What are you doing? Even. Trying to prove that this course is your ace and that you are some great individual who treats people well!? Outstanding individual who hardly knows how to communicate jack squat to anyone.
But you were so attractive with your beauty and your dream and that maybe you were intelligent and heartfelt but you are not. Not obviously to keep on coming back around. I am but a secondary character. You will never care about....there are else many individuals you will never care about and don't care if you have to toss them or drive over them...you just want your dream and not to do well by anyone socially and just use whatever social means to build yourself up.
Comments
Post a Comment