Perception.
Perception onto my knees are the beggars
on the knees. Perception, I am the king.
For all of everything is in me I am the great damn thing.
For all to see, I am the perception of greatness of fealthy
and excellence on the board of making life of misery
fun and games.
Perception!
Fun and games.
Perception!
Fun and games.
Perception.
I am the king and I am not a thing at all
but if you could say in slang than I am
damned deed of them~all!
Perception.
Fun and games.
Perception from misery to make life great.
Yes you never saw it coming.
When I came running.
After all of you for what you
think you can get away with.
Perception -never going to dissappear
on the vanishing line - you are mass
failure of your kind of academic proud
but you are just crazy
My folks many call me lazy but hell of damn
at least all perception- I am not a fool!
Perception.
Fun and Games.
Perception.
Fun and games.
Perception
Fun and games.
You can run all you want for what it is costed you
is your humanity and that secret will never run from
you. On the beach spells the truth in all the things you do
to keep people from ever finding you a monster in side.
But in perception; you need to run and hide.
Because no one is ever one your side.
Your're murderous lie.
on the knees. Perception, I am the king.
For all of everything is in me I am the great damn thing.
For all to see, I am the perception of greatness of fealthy
and excellence on the board of making life of misery
fun and games.
Perception!
Fun and games.
Perception!
Fun and games.
Perception.
I am the king and I am not a thing at all
but if you could say in slang than I am
damned deed of them~all!
Perception.
Fun and games.
Perception from misery to make life great.
Yes you never saw it coming.
When I came running.
After all of you for what you
think you can get away with.
Perception -never going to dissappear
on the vanishing line - you are mass
failure of your kind of academic proud
but you are just crazy
My folks many call me lazy but hell of damn
at least all perception- I am not a fool!
Perception.
Fun and Games.
Perception.
Fun and games.
Perception
Fun and games.
You can run all you want for what it is costed you
is your humanity and that secret will never run from
you. On the beach spells the truth in all the things you do
to keep people from ever finding you a monster in side.
But in perception; you need to run and hide.
Because no one is ever one your side.
Your're murderous lie.
Comments
Post a Comment