Different Things part 4.
I could tell you that it was bad in highschool but it was far worse.
You get this cheesy community image laced with the undertones of corruption.
It is just a pie crust with no filling. I quickly recollect in my envisonment; I ignore
any real girls who I would have liked for the sake of change. Because I was hurt.
No one gave me advice. You could not ask my retard of a father for any advice regarding women.
He would mock me and say that I did not look good nor smell good and that I should first do that for women to like me and constantly to this day in a particular Denny's in a family outing and family trip
tried to make me look bad in front of girls whom I could truly like. Always trying hook people up with trash. And that was a common aliment in college or at least the first days I moved into that dorm. Said girl was with family and since they were half black or whatever the fuck; talked to them.
Indeed previously getting a damn id in the id office. With tons of chained voices. He spoke to this girl.
Who then look at me with such contempt and really; I did not even get a change to say anything because he fucked everything up thinking that it was his "chance to be young". The girl frowned at me with such hatred as if I was inferior to her understandings or what she wanted in life. In many tours on college campus especially at a UT; one and many of these guides frown at me simply for not being affected by the chained voices as they are. And I am to say; I fucking hate one of you bastards. Who manipulate people under the cover of your society identity and such prestige. Ha. Such prestige. Fuck you. Along with that retard of a father.
Pushed so much to succeed at social life I thought it was only best to go past my own understandings to reach new and different people. But I should have just stayed to my own assorted people and everything would not have worked at all. I would never have gotten to see the evil of many people and their doublecrossing and all such. I ruined all opportunity with girls simply by association with trash and fodder throughout a tough and dark time. No one can tell you that facade of hope was just to not be defeated. But I. Such of dire consequence that maybe and just maybe it is only my will that ever propelled my creations into being. I saw problems and I saw to make them solutions for myself by solving and being utilized to the greater good of society.
But many people today do not want to be of greater good of society but the trash and yet the fodder. The opposite of the superman-the Antichrist. Have solely the need to be solely self centered they see no point nor utility in assisting the world nor society and it shows through social media and yet even voting socialization. People solely want to destroy because they cannot have their self centered pity party and do not want to see any great hope for society because they refuse by their" privilege" to do so. Everything is taken care of and all I have to do is follow this path. Life does not work like that. Everything is not taken care and you are not likely to get ever what you want. You can follow a path but you have to do it acknowledge bad things can happen and you will have to work. And you will eventually see hope or led to your own self destruction.
They see people who walk the truth path as individuals who wake up to the circumstance of reality and like animals try to herd them away. But I said then and now; enough is enough.
I tell you that college tried to accept people but only their negative stereotypes involved in a dark positivity to the advancement of only the prestigious and their stupid ideals of "Lets take diversity and use it to destroy all these diverse in it-push it back upon them and subvert into our own ideals!".
How stupid. Only a fool would fall for the rheotoric of diversity where you are the most hated of all people within and out. Black people most hated by that University and has such a historical background and yet no one could tell many people anything. How foolish to believe that this any but a quaint fuck up of a place and pace. Reverting to a normalcy of hatred and savagery not to understand anyone but use them and then toss them.
Fellow roommate was a fan of tossing women. As he did at the first toss puke.
No one could tell this bastard anything about " decency".
No one could tell him not to try and touch mutual friends so that they become enemies.
No one could tell him shit.
And all the same so many of those girls I spoke to could not be convinced any further than but their own superiority in life and in action. Believing they were some such good folk and fellows but which they were not revealed over time-they were just insane bastards. Who could not respect life nor the manner of many true diversity in which it is lived on this planet. Yet these bitches want to appropriate thoughts of enlightenment, peace and social justice and only supporting the "negro" just to ultimately disrespect them as but sex objects.
When I was called home that weekend. I was trying to figure things out and if I should ask the girl I liked out but then I was hit by an incident in the elevator and my faith was questioned. Yet only people wanted to discard my faith and my morals mostly that roomate, father and all these crazy bitches. Who for the love of Christ all they wanted was to fuck with "jungle fever".
I started MK MZODERN in rebellion of a not society. A group of people who thought life was lived in their insane and crazy manners of being around them always and always a privilege to distract and desecrate! Just to get their own ways of stupidity and understanding nothing of their world but their frivilous views. Enough is enough. I say. Life of mine is not ruled since the start by people I barely even know and say of thought-do not even fucking want to know.
Good friends I might have said before. They were only good friends because they gave me such good insight of how bad people they actually were in the real world outside this whole acceptable campus privileged fuckfest that yet includes so much sexual freedom that the real world does not apply. Just call the place a subliminal whorehouse in the place of the dorms and yet else places of library and any place on that shitty campus where people try to enact such sexual privilege yet to deprive many of any romantic real contact. Such sexual privilege ultimately make the "negro" so sort of observant rapist but only in their crazy knocked up view and opinion. The real people where never hard to find-those who actually respected the fact of your existence as legitimate and respected your space as normal humans do. There was so many antichrists-and yet the study was never on normal people but these strange animals of people only found in this campus and yet furthermore go further into niches of different professions of the city and just make people's lives hell with their negative, poisonous, sexual lust and understanding of nothing but their own importance to destroy the real world and just fill it with their false mentions to control it putting many in chains who yet cannot be seen by the eye but their words heard. To do such childish and unfavorable things just to distribute and show their power-meager in trying to escape what is morality, mortality and the natural and fair things of doing in nature and society! Such bastards think they can get away but no; this account basically calls them out~they have failed. For the fact they are not smart and just get by sloppy and just think their wrong acts and people's supposed inferiority and this awesome system (of prestige, latent and mostly high racism and evil ultimately in it many plans as well as using diversity to further their agenda of controlling inferiors by using the agenda meant " to help"-make worse!) is some insurance that they can have their way. But it is not. You bastard hopefuls. While you may comment some picture you took five fucking years ago or rather four and choose to show it to me now....you are fucking trash.
Because you just hold that to belittle people when you should be doing the not so hard natural thing and actually showing people these pictures right after you take them and not showing them later~ because for anyone later-is bullying and later is certain slander.
The route of the true will go away and people shall not be made stranger in their homes, their neighborhoods you have no idea about and yet make hated guesses about and else surrounding areas you know fucking nothing about and yet make these hated guesses. There is a schism. And you, of the freak nation never will be the sane people of the world. You never will succeed in taking people's home when you can never have control over people's lives and the fact of how they lived as people and not characters of hatred. You can not attack your fellow America and deprive them of their rights to life, right to education, right to romance, right to privacy and right to not be meddled with by your political agenda. For it is simply terrorism true and true. And no, you are not America when you are a terrorist seeking to rid people of their romantic rights because you think you can use your meager power to influence things in bad direction because you have lost faith in humanity or never had to begin with as you are privileged scum of the earth. You go to bed,you fucker. And fuck the tv-diversity diversified individual who will never be able to notice that you only see them as an advertisement for the "sexual idealisms" of a race. You will only know the superficial and never the real and with terrorists -like you can never understand reality least its too late. With your little pranks you will get no where but degrade yourself of any respect and realize you cannot change a damn thing and even if it seems like you succeeded you have only defaced yourself from even being able to fit in with normal people and do as they do. You ultimately have no powers to influence anything but yet when you choose to do something negative to represent your worldview of hatred~you only get further ever from the world that even allowed you these nuisances. Nuisances that were to be punished anyway but punished ever further now having trampled on human rights and dignity. Who people like and do not like is not the concern of some micromanaging stranger. No pride bearing citizen behaves like this and only terrorists behave in the way to "attack people's faith" which ultimately cannot be changed at all. Because faith cannot be destroyed by such peddling tricks or any of such especially when it is faith in the real structure of the world that ultimately works. Not faith in some disgusting, sexual driven, world corruptive yet chessy system and ultimately an embarrassment to education. Terrorists have no business in the faith of America nor any of its educational services or jobs therein after.
I had faith that I would find the answer to the girl and all the surroundings of that place and yet of this day I have. But it was not after I started MK MZODERN in venegance did I find that the reality of there being evil in the world to attack a highschool student graduated and into college to neglience of death- I did find out and that has been recorded now in so many comics of herein and there of MK MZODERN and other creative practices. But in the end I find that my faith was not misguided. But yet no romance will ever come of the girl I saw. Because she was a forced fixture by the cruel attempt of a school to replace itself but fail so hideously only giving glimpses of other worlds by the cruel fixture of its certain resources of people and the merit of their devil blood to wish for wrong and power in a twisted idealism and metric- a hate against not only the world but the very universe and how it works at all. People have become so superficial they reject there is even a moon in the sky.
There in this era in the next should not be flat earthers or anti vaxxers whom certainly only do vaccinate because they are only privileged to do so and have no real reason but their social-pathetic superficiality to do so. There should not be any Republicans who hold that people are inferior by the merit of their skin or region of birth or their beliefs not matching with their terrible own. People should be held to believe anything that ultimately is harmful to the success of all-in that in being is nothing but the superficiality of not even knowing or accepting reality. Or knowing there are wars and strive and that the world does not revolve them and their privileged kind but around those who see reality as it is. If you read this do not expect anything but the truth. If you see this do not expect anything but the truth and if you know this, you will certainly act to never trust the superficial breed. But bring them into the arms of justice and simply that is what the written work and comic work of MK MZODERN is simply meant to just do but a sum of many and many cases unending and ending.
The end.
You get this cheesy community image laced with the undertones of corruption.
It is just a pie crust with no filling. I quickly recollect in my envisonment; I ignore
any real girls who I would have liked for the sake of change. Because I was hurt.
No one gave me advice. You could not ask my retard of a father for any advice regarding women.
He would mock me and say that I did not look good nor smell good and that I should first do that for women to like me and constantly to this day in a particular Denny's in a family outing and family trip
tried to make me look bad in front of girls whom I could truly like. Always trying hook people up with trash. And that was a common aliment in college or at least the first days I moved into that dorm. Said girl was with family and since they were half black or whatever the fuck; talked to them.
Indeed previously getting a damn id in the id office. With tons of chained voices. He spoke to this girl.
Who then look at me with such contempt and really; I did not even get a change to say anything because he fucked everything up thinking that it was his "chance to be young". The girl frowned at me with such hatred as if I was inferior to her understandings or what she wanted in life. In many tours on college campus especially at a UT; one and many of these guides frown at me simply for not being affected by the chained voices as they are. And I am to say; I fucking hate one of you bastards. Who manipulate people under the cover of your society identity and such prestige. Ha. Such prestige. Fuck you. Along with that retard of a father.
Pushed so much to succeed at social life I thought it was only best to go past my own understandings to reach new and different people. But I should have just stayed to my own assorted people and everything would not have worked at all. I would never have gotten to see the evil of many people and their doublecrossing and all such. I ruined all opportunity with girls simply by association with trash and fodder throughout a tough and dark time. No one can tell you that facade of hope was just to not be defeated. But I. Such of dire consequence that maybe and just maybe it is only my will that ever propelled my creations into being. I saw problems and I saw to make them solutions for myself by solving and being utilized to the greater good of society.
But many people today do not want to be of greater good of society but the trash and yet the fodder. The opposite of the superman-the Antichrist. Have solely the need to be solely self centered they see no point nor utility in assisting the world nor society and it shows through social media and yet even voting socialization. People solely want to destroy because they cannot have their self centered pity party and do not want to see any great hope for society because they refuse by their" privilege" to do so. Everything is taken care of and all I have to do is follow this path. Life does not work like that. Everything is not taken care and you are not likely to get ever what you want. You can follow a path but you have to do it acknowledge bad things can happen and you will have to work. And you will eventually see hope or led to your own self destruction.
They see people who walk the truth path as individuals who wake up to the circumstance of reality and like animals try to herd them away. But I said then and now; enough is enough.
I tell you that college tried to accept people but only their negative stereotypes involved in a dark positivity to the advancement of only the prestigious and their stupid ideals of "Lets take diversity and use it to destroy all these diverse in it-push it back upon them and subvert into our own ideals!".
How stupid. Only a fool would fall for the rheotoric of diversity where you are the most hated of all people within and out. Black people most hated by that University and has such a historical background and yet no one could tell many people anything. How foolish to believe that this any but a quaint fuck up of a place and pace. Reverting to a normalcy of hatred and savagery not to understand anyone but use them and then toss them.
Fellow roommate was a fan of tossing women. As he did at the first toss puke.
No one could tell this bastard anything about " decency".
No one could tell him not to try and touch mutual friends so that they become enemies.
No one could tell him shit.
And all the same so many of those girls I spoke to could not be convinced any further than but their own superiority in life and in action. Believing they were some such good folk and fellows but which they were not revealed over time-they were just insane bastards. Who could not respect life nor the manner of many true diversity in which it is lived on this planet. Yet these bitches want to appropriate thoughts of enlightenment, peace and social justice and only supporting the "negro" just to ultimately disrespect them as but sex objects.
When I was called home that weekend. I was trying to figure things out and if I should ask the girl I liked out but then I was hit by an incident in the elevator and my faith was questioned. Yet only people wanted to discard my faith and my morals mostly that roomate, father and all these crazy bitches. Who for the love of Christ all they wanted was to fuck with "jungle fever".
I started MK MZODERN in rebellion of a not society. A group of people who thought life was lived in their insane and crazy manners of being around them always and always a privilege to distract and desecrate! Just to get their own ways of stupidity and understanding nothing of their world but their frivilous views. Enough is enough. I say. Life of mine is not ruled since the start by people I barely even know and say of thought-do not even fucking want to know.
Good friends I might have said before. They were only good friends because they gave me such good insight of how bad people they actually were in the real world outside this whole acceptable campus privileged fuckfest that yet includes so much sexual freedom that the real world does not apply. Just call the place a subliminal whorehouse in the place of the dorms and yet else places of library and any place on that shitty campus where people try to enact such sexual privilege yet to deprive many of any romantic real contact. Such sexual privilege ultimately make the "negro" so sort of observant rapist but only in their crazy knocked up view and opinion. The real people where never hard to find-those who actually respected the fact of your existence as legitimate and respected your space as normal humans do. There was so many antichrists-and yet the study was never on normal people but these strange animals of people only found in this campus and yet furthermore go further into niches of different professions of the city and just make people's lives hell with their negative, poisonous, sexual lust and understanding of nothing but their own importance to destroy the real world and just fill it with their false mentions to control it putting many in chains who yet cannot be seen by the eye but their words heard. To do such childish and unfavorable things just to distribute and show their power-meager in trying to escape what is morality, mortality and the natural and fair things of doing in nature and society! Such bastards think they can get away but no; this account basically calls them out~they have failed. For the fact they are not smart and just get by sloppy and just think their wrong acts and people's supposed inferiority and this awesome system (of prestige, latent and mostly high racism and evil ultimately in it many plans as well as using diversity to further their agenda of controlling inferiors by using the agenda meant " to help"-make worse!) is some insurance that they can have their way. But it is not. You bastard hopefuls. While you may comment some picture you took five fucking years ago or rather four and choose to show it to me now....you are fucking trash.
Because you just hold that to belittle people when you should be doing the not so hard natural thing and actually showing people these pictures right after you take them and not showing them later~ because for anyone later-is bullying and later is certain slander.
The route of the true will go away and people shall not be made stranger in their homes, their neighborhoods you have no idea about and yet make hated guesses about and else surrounding areas you know fucking nothing about and yet make these hated guesses. There is a schism. And you, of the freak nation never will be the sane people of the world. You never will succeed in taking people's home when you can never have control over people's lives and the fact of how they lived as people and not characters of hatred. You can not attack your fellow America and deprive them of their rights to life, right to education, right to romance, right to privacy and right to not be meddled with by your political agenda. For it is simply terrorism true and true. And no, you are not America when you are a terrorist seeking to rid people of their romantic rights because you think you can use your meager power to influence things in bad direction because you have lost faith in humanity or never had to begin with as you are privileged scum of the earth. You go to bed,you fucker. And fuck the tv-diversity diversified individual who will never be able to notice that you only see them as an advertisement for the "sexual idealisms" of a race. You will only know the superficial and never the real and with terrorists -like you can never understand reality least its too late. With your little pranks you will get no where but degrade yourself of any respect and realize you cannot change a damn thing and even if it seems like you succeeded you have only defaced yourself from even being able to fit in with normal people and do as they do. You ultimately have no powers to influence anything but yet when you choose to do something negative to represent your worldview of hatred~you only get further ever from the world that even allowed you these nuisances. Nuisances that were to be punished anyway but punished ever further now having trampled on human rights and dignity. Who people like and do not like is not the concern of some micromanaging stranger. No pride bearing citizen behaves like this and only terrorists behave in the way to "attack people's faith" which ultimately cannot be changed at all. Because faith cannot be destroyed by such peddling tricks or any of such especially when it is faith in the real structure of the world that ultimately works. Not faith in some disgusting, sexual driven, world corruptive yet chessy system and ultimately an embarrassment to education. Terrorists have no business in the faith of America nor any of its educational services or jobs therein after.
I had faith that I would find the answer to the girl and all the surroundings of that place and yet of this day I have. But it was not after I started MK MZODERN in venegance did I find that the reality of there being evil in the world to attack a highschool student graduated and into college to neglience of death- I did find out and that has been recorded now in so many comics of herein and there of MK MZODERN and other creative practices. But in the end I find that my faith was not misguided. But yet no romance will ever come of the girl I saw. Because she was a forced fixture by the cruel attempt of a school to replace itself but fail so hideously only giving glimpses of other worlds by the cruel fixture of its certain resources of people and the merit of their devil blood to wish for wrong and power in a twisted idealism and metric- a hate against not only the world but the very universe and how it works at all. People have become so superficial they reject there is even a moon in the sky.
There in this era in the next should not be flat earthers or anti vaxxers whom certainly only do vaccinate because they are only privileged to do so and have no real reason but their social-pathetic superficiality to do so. There should not be any Republicans who hold that people are inferior by the merit of their skin or region of birth or their beliefs not matching with their terrible own. People should be held to believe anything that ultimately is harmful to the success of all-in that in being is nothing but the superficiality of not even knowing or accepting reality. Or knowing there are wars and strive and that the world does not revolve them and their privileged kind but around those who see reality as it is. If you read this do not expect anything but the truth. If you see this do not expect anything but the truth and if you know this, you will certainly act to never trust the superficial breed. But bring them into the arms of justice and simply that is what the written work and comic work of MK MZODERN is simply meant to just do but a sum of many and many cases unending and ending.
The end.
Comments
Post a Comment