Week 15

 **Day 113: December 26 - Recovery Mode**  

Dear Diary,  

Christmas is over, and we’re all trying to recover from the holiday excitement. Nadia and I spent the day lounging in pajamas, catching up on cheesy movies. Nathan came over later with leftovers from his family’s dinner, and Trevor brought board games, insisting that “relaxation can be competitive.”  


Sasha called to check in on us, and we ended up talking about what’s next for the projects. She’s already brainstorming ways to get ahead on “Mystery Rangers,” which makes me laugh because I can’t tell if she’s a workaholic or just incredibly organized.  


---


**Day 114: December 27 - Quiet Productivity**  

Dear Diary,  

The group decided to meet up at the campus library to casually work on some of the smaller details for our projects. It wasn’t a formal session—just some light brainstorming and catching up.  


Blake showed us sketches for new landscapes in "Rogue Casters," and Josh and Lilly shared some updated storyboards for "Duby Duby." Spy and Ruby spent most of the time bickering over sound design, but we all know that’s how they work best.  


Nadia and I worked on refining some character designs for “Dirty Pop,” and Trevor chimed in with ideas every now and then. Nathan kept us all grounded, reminding us not to stress too much since this was supposed to be a “relaxing” day.  


---


**Day 115: December 28 - Reflecting on the Year**  

Dear Diary,  

Sasha organized a reflection night at her place. We all sat in a circle and talked about our biggest challenges and victories this year. It was surprisingly emotional.  


Spy admitted he’s learned a lot about working with others, even if it’s “a pain sometimes.” Ruby teased him, but you could tell she was proud of his growth. Josh and Lilly talked about how they never imagined their relationship would bloom out of this chaotic semester, and Blake said he’s thankful to have found a group that pushes him creatively.  


When it was my turn, I spoke about how grateful I am for this team and how much they’ve helped me grow—not just as an artist, but as a person. Nathan, Trevor, and Nadia smiled at me, and I felt this overwhelming wave of love and support.  


---


**Day 116: December 29 - A Walk with Nathan**  

Dear Diary,  

Nathan and I went for a long walk today. It started as a casual stroll, but we ended up talking about life, the future, and the baby. He said he’s been thinking a lot about how he wants to support me, no matter what.  


His steadiness is something I’ve always admired. I told him how much I appreciate him, and he just smiled and said, “We’re a team, Moane. Always.”  


---


**Day 117: December 30 - Group Game Night**  

Dear Diary,  

Trevor hosted a game night at his place, and it was exactly the kind of chaos we needed to close out the year. Spy and Ruby got way too competitive during charades, and Blake ended up creating an entire backstory for his character in a role-playing game we played.  


Josh and Lilly spent most of the night laughing at everyone else’s antics, while Sasha kept score and somehow managed to win every game. Nadia and I teamed up for trivia, and I have to say, we’re a pretty unstoppable duo.  


---


**Day 118: December 31 - New Year’s Eve Celebration**  

Dear Diary,  

The whole group came together to ring in the new year. We decided to keep it simple—a cozy night at Sasha’s place with good food, music, and a countdown to midnight.  


As the clock ticked closer to midnight, we all shared our hopes for the coming year. Blake wants to push the boundaries of his art, Spy and Ruby are determined to make “Mason Trails” unforgettable, and Sasha said her goal is to “balance ambition with self-care.”  


Nadia and I talked about our babies and how we want to create something that will make them proud. Trevor raised a toast to friendship, Nathan added, “And to family,” and Josh said, “And to the stories we’ll bring to life together.”  


When the clock struck midnight, we cheered, hugged, and promised each other that 2014 would be the year we make it all happen.  


---


**Day 119: January 1 - New Beginnings**  

Dear Diary,  

It’s a new year, and I feel a strange mix of excitement and calm. The projects, the babies, the relationships—it’s a lot, but for the first time in a while, I feel ready.  


Nathan, Trevor, and Nadia have been incredible through all of this, and the team is more than just a group of friends now. We’re a family, and we’re in this together.  


Here’s to 2014—to the challenges, the victories, and the stories we’ll tell along the way.

Comments

Popular Posts