Stormmon
4 months after my birthday
A dude wakes up to write again on the blog and my task is not easy. To make up for lost time and stay on topic and not deviate. You know I decided that a dude would never draw pokemon fanart. Like literally why do that when you can make your own franchise. That is why I draw Caveler's Quest instead of or working title Graffitik! I just think back to 2008 when I made the idea. Amarion Dhoruba was the working name for the whole franchise and yet it probably still is. I will say it roughly translates into Stormmon! Yes! I mean Caveler's Quest is just a story set place in this series. I think back to how unsupportive that atmosphere was back then and just think about students today who have the same problems. I am not making another effort however but I will say that hmm; a person will write about that whole horrible experience as one of the worst times of my life. So what if a dude did not fucking continue the whole series as best as possible but literally I can do it now. I was always working on it through the years even when it's the 2016 fall project pretty much just realizing how Pokemon Go was similar to the concept.
Comments
Post a Comment