Mason Trails!

 

Mason Trails.

A series since 2012 and I was 11th grade when I wrote this. Apart of a new era of Kyeombi. This is way before I went to college by the way. Still thinking how I was gonna reach my goals at this point and it was a daily journey. Mind you the most funny thing is that you like the most generic girl name there is Victoria and that is something very funny my dude. I am going to tell you that literally; I am trying to find something that would never be there. There were no girls to even like my dudes. None and this girl was the last of a would be in the eyes of the wicked a pretentious " fantasy". Alas, this series was to be fun and optimistic but yet it was forgotten in time. I am not going to say everything now but I think it's to say that it literally had it's own story and a work I worked on in this whole spring 2012 to spring 2014 time and then no more.

Comments

Popular Posts