Revival of mm culture portfolio
I got to tell you that the education at a community college in a graphic design degree program is completely garbage and I'm not afraid to say that. They literally got you taking a fifth grade art class for like the 10th time and think that's going to help.No!! I think that a dude will grant their own education. Whatever the people have I don't need. The great thing is that for what starts at 4 pages can be increased to 8 pages then 32 pages then a 100 pages! This is a great betrayal of the education system is for these people to think they teach anything but literally did nothing. I would be reading a portfolio for that dumb fuck graphic design portfolio class and I look back on the class picture and how I was just so much in the background in everything and how their involvement in racism and discrimination amongst a legacy program literally makes all that effort pointless. I am not and was not going to sit in class and take council from a racist and a bigot. Fuck no. I will now create the mm culture portfolio long hindered. Originally that was what the mm culture magazine was apart of but literally; I am giving it it's full life from that disgusting program indeed.
I wanted to craft a story about my highschool events. I started doing that in spring 2016 but I did not continue. Let me continue these tales and more! But yet it's time to go back to the tales of the time before I graduated highschool which was literally the last era of Kyeombi. The Coney Erish, the Mason Trails, the Dirty Pop and more; I will create again but with my new methods and even more things I had no courage to create.
Comments
Post a Comment