Week 11

 **Day 79: A New Challenge from Professor Giledhan**  

Dear Diary,  

Professor Giledhan dropped a bombshell on us today. He wants our team to collaborate with Miley and Sangra’s animation team to create pilot episodes for our comics. It’s a massive opportunity, but also intimidating. Miley and Sangra are known for their bold, experimental style, and their team—Axel and Tigra—are practically legends in the campus animation scene.  


At first, everyone was overwhelmed, but then the ideas started flowing. Spy immediately suggested turning “Mason Trails” into a gritty, noir-inspired animation, while Blake wants “Rogue Casters” to go full epic fantasy. Josh and Lilly are debating whether “Duby Duby” should be a sitcom or a series of comedic shorts.  


Sasha is excited about seeing “Mystery Rangers” come to life, and I’m already imagining the vibrant, chaotic energy of “Dirty Pop” as an animated series. Axel and Tigra seem open to all ideas, which is reassuring.  


---


**Day 80: Meeting the Animation Team**  

Dear Diary,  

We had our first meeting with Miley, Sangra, Axel, and Tigra today, and it went surprisingly well. Miley is sharp and professional, while Sangra has this quiet intensity that makes you hang on her every word. Axel is the tech wizard—he spent most of the meeting talking about frame rates and lighting. Tigra, on the other hand, is pure energy. She had suggestions for literally every project and made us all laugh with her dramatic impressions of our characters.  


Moane’s work on “Dirty Pop” caught Tigra’s attention, and she said it was “perfect for a dynamic, kinetic animation style.” Nathan was there too—he sat beside me and whispered encouragement whenever I pitched an idea.  


---


**Day 81: Sparks with Nadia**  

Dear Diary,  

Nadia and I stayed late at the studio, working on concept art for “Dirty Pop.” At one point, she suggested adding neon accents to the character designs, and when I agreed, she grinned and said, “We make a good team, don’t we?”  


The way she said it made my heart skip a beat. Nadia has this way of making you feel like the most interesting person in the room. I caught myself staring at her more than once and had to force myself to focus on the work.  


---


**Day 82: Trevor’s Adventure Idea**  

Dear Diary,  

Trevor showed up to the lounge with a storyboard for “Dirty Pop.” He said, “Okay, hear me out—what if we add a chase scene through a carnival?” At first, I thought he was joking, but the more he explained, the more it made sense.  


By the end of the conversation, I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes, but I also couldn’t stop thinking about how Trevor’s wild ideas always seem to work. He offered to help flesh out the storyboards, and I couldn’t say no.  


---


**Day 83: Nathan’s Quiet Support**  

Dear Diary,  

Nathan surprised me today with a collection of poems he said reminded him of “Dirty Pop.” He told me he admires how I balance chaos with deeper emotional themes, and that coming up with ideas for my work has inspired his own writing.  


We ended up talking for hours about storytelling, and at one point, he leaned in just a little closer than necessary. I felt this strange mix of comfort and excitement. Nathan has this way of making you feel seen, and I can’t tell if it’s just his personality or something more.  


---


**Day 84: Creative Tensions**  

Dear Diary,  

The collaboration is already causing some creative tensions. Spy and Tigra clashed over the tone of “Mason Trails”—Spy wants it dark and serious, while Tigra thinks it needs more levity to balance the heavier themes. Miley stepped in to mediate, but I could tell Spy wasn’t thrilled.  


Meanwhile, Josh and Lilly are thriving with Axel. He loves their comedic timing and has been helping them refine the pacing of their pilot. Watching them work together makes me feel both proud and a little envious of how easily they sync up.  


---


**Day 85: A Night Out with Trevor and Nadia**  

Dear Diary,  

Trevor and Nadia convinced me to take a break tonight. We went to a campus karaoke night, and it was pure chaos. Trevor insisted on singing an over-the-top rock ballad, complete with dramatic gestures, while Nadia did a flawless rendition of a pop anthem that had the entire room cheering.  


Afterward, we grabbed milkshakes at the diner. Trevor kept teasing me about my “serious artist face,” while Nadia asked thoughtful questions about my vision for “Dirty Pop.” It felt like I was seeing two sides of myself—the carefree adventurer Trevor brings out and the focused creator Nadia understands.  


---


**Day 86: A Heartfelt Talk with Nathan**  

Dear Diary,  

Nathan and I went for another walk today, and it got... personal. He opened up about his struggles with imposter syndrome and how creating poetry helps him process his emotions. I told him about my own insecurities with “Dirty Pop” and how I worry it’s not “serious” enough compared to everyone else’s work.  


He stopped walking, looked me in the eye, and said, “Moane, your work has heart. That’s what makes it special.”  


I felt something shift in that moment—like I could trust him with parts of myself I usually keep hidden.  


---


**Day 87: The Trio’s Reactions**  

Dear Diary,  

Things are getting... complicated. Nathan invited me to a poetry reading next week, Trevor wants to take me to a campus fair, and Nadia asked if I’d like to collaborate on a mixed-media piece for the art show.  


I haven’t told anyone about this yet, not even Sasha. I can barely sort out how I feel about any of it. Each of them brings something different into my life, and I’m terrified of making the wrong choice.  


---


**Day 88: The Collective Vision**  

Dear Diary,  

Professor Giledhan gathered us all today to discuss the bigger picture of our collaboration. He emphasized that this is more than just a chance to showcase our work—it’s an opportunity to learn from each other and create something truly groundbreaking.  


I can see it now. “Mason Trails,” “Rogue Casters,” “Mystery Rangers,” “Duby Duby,” and “Dirty Pop” could all become something greater than any of us imagined. We just need to figure out how to make it all work without killing each other in the process.  


Week 10 is on the horizon, and I have no idea what’s coming next. But with all these creative sparks flying—and the growing tensions in my love life—it’s going to be unforgettable. Should I keep going?

Comments

Popular Posts