Howdy. It's discovery.

 I got a reason with you. I was in a dark place in the past and literally I will not go into detail. I gave the world a chance. That's all this blog was and sometimes I will ponder about the woman I meet and and the people I do here to try to continue to give the world a chance a day today by progress. Every chance to meet a new woman who could add into my life and a friend who could possibly add into it was seemingly and blessing from God himself. But yet humans have the power in your conviction to decide what life they live and how they see things. I have never been so disgusted and  dissatisfied with humans as I have written in this blog. I see people waste opportunities because they're racist and they will never change and people so caught up in their little struggle of being a close-minded person of color and and this and  that job and religion and class; they aren't even equals. I thought about the world I want to create or people are free to create whatever they want story-wise and yet I made these dumb folks in the in the college and community college all set in their trivial ways of life so indifferent to even giving a try and even living any optimism but living like clogs in superficial roles that are beneath humans. 

Got this dumb f*** who just wanted to get As at the first college and really much never understood what life he was losing by doing that and committing to that such when he wakes to a world with no college after he graduates; he has nothing at all. I think pretty much that you can't get great good grades in a job with all that good grade s*** is mediocre. At the community college people so set in their ways and ignorance of the real college experience that even if they could surpass their meager determination; they would seldom succeed at an environment. Both people are dumb by the way. A person so privileged and always rewarded for shortcutting learning just for grades and accolades is a dumb fuck when they can clearly never apply what they learn to innovate  or add into anything. People who doubt their own intelligence at the community college and want to feel sorry for their selves are basically the same but instead everyone is championing their self degradation while ironically trying to tell them they can succeed. What bullshit.  Regardless some people will never have the comfort and support of the people.

I just look back and I despise these people. That were are kin and like spirits is stupid! They are nothing like me. It was in  spring 2014; I am speaking to this dude and it's just a privileged person who has never had to speak for their selves or even live life at all for their selves. Like literally live by virtue of let's get A plus and nothing more. That is a cheap life and one not worth living. So I tell you this when this dude kicks my penname which is my item of power in that past dark time I realized I will never be these people at all. Foremost it marked the end of me even trying to connect with dudes list all and just trying to focus on connections that don't actually have to be founded solely on my efforts to create as with women; what can bind is love and that is all that necessary. I could not be friends with a clog. 

Fuck that shit. Even if s woman is a clog; she literally can grow more open minded with your influence for her love for you which is not going to happen with a dude okay is my thinking then. But I have to tell you some people thought they loved me but it was all fake. I would be saying," I got so much love to give". But be denied because people are so dumb, hateful and ultimately just want to hate fuck you. Some people are clearly naive and basically support people they would call by mistake crazy. Lol. Haha!!! They only would call them crazy because they literally live such clog lives. They think they choose who they marry. By hate and religion and culture and pretend " Nazi" ambitions they literally will marry what a racist society wants them and complain about women rights. Bruh, you fucked your own rights following legacy programs. I have no allies and I don't care anymore. It's to be said I was good where I was discovering and pushing my talents all along.

Comments

Popular Posts