*$&*

 It's been quite a great deal of time than since ever that a dude has remarked blackout the novels like Apollo and Sunglasses. The last of it was in winter 2021 with Sunglasses. The reason I quit doing these works is because I was not doing my best on them. I had so much unresolved with the greater mm culture 2016 project that it would not be giving my best but yet I will return to that soon. I'd like to say that in 2018; Danny Valero gets an unique entry into the world of these novels.

In winter 2017; an older version set on revenge and in fall 2016- something that I was always looking for and yes in spring 2016; a 7 year old version and the entire story was attempted to be drafted to which Danny Valero is very central to! Haha!!!! I gotta laugh because all along the fucking project progressed and there even was the magazine with it in there to progress it's ideals to reveal the fall 2016 version once the chaos of calamatia is removed. There is a new version that meets the near future ideals.

2020 kept the images coming and I continued the story till spring 2021 aka when I graduated college. Danny Valero basically has not been done in any form for three years but now- it all comes full circle for all the work I have done to make things as they should be and were going by the advent of God and natural fortitude. 2025 has much more in store to continue this story.

Comments

Popular Posts