How is it? Mystery Woo 4

 Today was the one and all Valentine's Day in December! And on this wonderful day; your beautiful host and handsome host got together to match series with more volumes and that means what? An extension of Kyeombi projects in a day of love. Now a dude may or may not have a gf but that is all good. Who needs such an ungrateful person! lol. I just think that really many women don't know their full potential nor want to care and literally let down people by just failing to even try to be a good person.

The funny thing is that I really tried to expand the blog into something more and have the everyday progress posts but no; life had its own plans. Or rather YouTube just removed my channel for nonsense and literally it's fucked up. That was the only way anyone was buying anything from me.

I got to say that the theme of fall 2016 was near future. This is before Nier Automata and Zenless Zone Zero which are big cultural hits that have either a near future with certain cyberpunk/ near future urban settings and/or apocalyptic far future idealisms. I never was going for the apocalyptic one but my predictions for what would be the science fiction of the near future was spot on. Interesting cool contrasting colors, you got an odd pink, it's street life, there is graffiti, there is a near future setting and the people are wearing the hottest fashions. Well, today I finished my new work just to realize that many of the works I created in spring 2016 are already in this setting and literally that essentially completes the mm culture 2016 project.

I could talk about these pop culture things that did not exist when I began but I don't think so. Many times I have wanted to write about so many deviating things this year but I realized I must stay focused. I don't have time to care about some stupid shooter or whatever pop culture like Wicked just for views and clicks. My job was to get to this near future thing and fuck yea, I did against all odds and many haunty, egoistical and crazy people.

Let me talk more about this near future idealism in greater detail. At night, bright lights illuminate a dark long brick wall path that is tattooed with many graffiti and runes to each secret place held by a rune with the proper verbal code opens into a world of secret malls, housing, movie theaters, duel arenas and places of portals. Here a new story takes hold with Caveler's Quest as trouble comes as the 9 dog Leina comes to upheave the relative peaceful life of the Grafittik  district. Join me as I make the story all apart of Mk Mzodern Aftersnow.

Comments

Popular Posts