Mystery Woo 7
My parents treat me with vitriol.
The women I have the strength to pretend to be a smile with this poison dripping on me, do even the same or the worse.
Every friend or relative is a flake and just there to do nothing.
No one does anything good and just to me; why care about these people? Facebook cannot make me feel better. Celebrity disgust just makes the situation worse.
But yet it's over. I will never have any great social obligation ever again of any genuine means and because you seek for it; it's lost and because you are a black person such great scrutiny is always upon it by the certain people or the world. You know when I was banned from YouTube by the annoying means of corruption- I am not searching for anyone but yet women says she will pray for me. I decided to not be angry at this fact of Christianity seeping into a work related incident that is supposed to be professional but I saw no wrong in it after all these three months.
Some people seek an illusion of the world that does not exist but yet it shows how privileged they are to never see a side of the world where your dreams never become true. You are shoved into a hole preferably to die by the people who place you there. Now, I know I have enemies and some people think they are big and bad. I just don't care enough to fall into the trap of wasting my time on something that is a " then problem" and not a me problem. If you want to discriminate and endear in gossip about a person you don't know to endear a witch-hunt then so be it.There are legal solutions my dudes. People can say I don't exist, mumble this and jab that; I don't even know what the fuck would inspire to behave the such. I am a shy person and yet you don't bsee me trying to antagonize strangers by saying shit to them under the cause of plausible deniability.
I have worked for 8 years to do what I have already done and no one will change any of that! Ever because I already gave lived to where I post my plans and mysteriously people come to fuck and complicate things up! I never gave up and when you see the comic that is mk mzodern in name; everything will make sense.
I have sacrificed years of sleep for this one day to get back to where I belong and now I am here. I thank myself for actually pushing to better myself instead of chasing trends which I had been doing for a while primarily . It worked out the effort of focusing on myself this year. Word!
Comments
Post a Comment