Met
I closed apart of my heart off for the betrayal of the Animi but this is what happens when you allow the wrong immigrants over. A cunt just like Elon Musk. A bitch who is a conniving people user and pretty much follows the same path of an aspiring " all American dream denizen". I will say that I have nothing good to tell you about this hoe. But that they also try to were write history more maliciously than the Mariam. Lol. Without me there is no them my friends and I just have no fucks to give about them. None. I literally don't give a fuck. How they treated me no one should treat anyone. Pretended to be a friend and somewhat a bit more. Just burned by this hoe I was! They came out swinging when I left that college and wanted to thank them. No. Lol, they be like "no nigger." And come from Tunisia?! Are you fucking kidding me. I don't give a fuck it's Christmas Eve my friends; they have done too much for me to let's say turn a blind eye to recent horrible and past actions. I usually don't even give a fuck about this person but what they have done is gross. And literally the shit needs to fucking stop. Lol. We need no more Elon Musks in this country and to target her would be in the best interest of anyone who likes America and hates bad immigrants who literally take advantage of everyone and everything.
Comments
Post a Comment