Mystery Woo 6
You look to the celebrity for the mystery Woo. It ain't there. You look to minor celebrity like cdawg and more; it's not there. You look to legacy loyalist college women; then it's not there in any good form. What is the mystery Woo? Proving that humans are so afraid of other humans who are different watching their content and so disconnected from it. I tire of looking to the world for other humans who understand right from wrong. For now; I am enough. I have been searching since college for people who would understand but you don't get it from these people at all. My own older sister would used to try to criminalize me for having an ego. But yes, I have a life and to me I am the main character. I say this not our of natural nature but because pig headed people refuse to ever err on the side of not acting as if they are the main characters. At least I have empathy so that if I claim to be it; it kind of ruins their whole scene. I will actually create the good change.
Comments
Post a Comment