Lol. 😎

 It's pretty funny yea that really much hmm people forget history. I got something for them. I never will forget anything. It's pretty disturbing and stupid and if not proof that there was an organization at the first school and still is and that Mariam be at the forefront inspiring let's say forgetfulness. She be at the front of this newest trend to try to pretend they can erase the past they weren't even apart of. It's lunacy. No one knows who you even are unless it's through me. The most disconnected person. I would always say hello and speak to this person in a corner, an alleyway and a dungeon of an elevator where they act like I have wronged them by not speaking to them enough. Lol. No, honey girl you cannot rewrite history and particularly wow. You dumb. Just because you are does not mean I will join you in it and nor will anyone else. People already show signs of being tired of this attempt of indignity.


Comments

Popular Posts