Week 13

 **Day 97: The Animation Grind Begins**  

Dear Diary,  

Production officially started today, and the energy in the studio was... tense. Axel and Tigra are perfectionists, which is both a blessing and a curse. Every frame, every line, every color has to be just right, and while I appreciate their dedication, it’s exhausting.  


Spy and Ruby were arguing again—this time about pacing for a key scene in “Mason Trails.” Blake was stress-eating granola bars while trying to finalize backgrounds for “Rogue Casters,” and Josh and Lilly were up to their ears in edits for “Duby Duby.” Sasha seemed calm on the outside but admitted later that she’s been pulling all-nighters to get “Mystery Rangers” ready.  


For “Dirty Pop,” Nadia and I spent hours refining the animatics, with Trevor and Nathan jumping in to help where they could. It’s incredible to see our ideas come to life, but the pressure is starting to weigh on all of us.  


---


**Day 98: The One-Week Relationship Pact**  

Dear Diary,  

Nathan, Trevor, and Nadia pulled me aside today to talk. They said they’ve been thinking about our situation and decided that, just for this week, they’re okay with sharing me. They framed it as a way to keep things simple during such a chaotic time, but it still felt like a huge deal.  


We agreed to set boundaries and take it one day at a time. I’m not sure if this will work or if it’s even a good idea, but for now, it’s comforting to know we’re all on the same page.  


---


**Day 99: Nadia and I Find Out**  

Dear Diary,  

I still can’t believe it. Nadia and I found out today that we’re both pregnant. She noticed some symptoms and encouraged me to take a test with her. When the results came back positive, we just stared at each other in shock.  


We talked for hours afterward, trying to process everything. Nadia said, “This doesn’t have to change who we are or what we’re doing. It just means we have more to fight for.” I couldn’t agree more, but the timing is overwhelming.  


I haven’t told anyone else yet—not Nathan, not Trevor. Not even Ruby. For now, Nadia and I are keeping this between us.  


---


**Day 100: Exhaustion Sets In**  

Dear Diary,  

Everyone’s hitting their limit. Sasha broke down crying over a corrupted animation file, and Spy yelled at Tigra for dismissing one of his ideas. Even Josh and Lilly, the most easygoing people in the group, snapped at each other over a timing issue.  


I had to step out of the studio for a while to clear my head. Nathan found me sitting on a bench outside and didn’t say anything—he just sat beside me and held my hand. Trevor showed up a little later with snacks, joking that “artists need fuel,” and Nadia joined us, quietly offering her support.  


Somehow, their presence gave me the strength to keep going.  


---


**Day 101: A Small Victory**  

Dear Diary,  

We finally finished the first fully animated scene for “Dirty Pop,” and it’s amazing. Axel and Tigra called it “visually stunning,” and even Miley said she was impressed. Seeing the characters move and interact feels like proof that all this work is worth it.  


The other projects are making progress too. “Mason Trails” has a breathtaking rooftop fight sequence, “Rogue Casters” is nailing its magical atmosphere, “Duby Duby” is hilarious as always, and “Mystery Rangers” is shaping up to be an emotional powerhouse.  


For the first time in days, it feels like we might actually pull this off.  


---


**Day 102: The Final Push**  

Dear Diary,  

It’s the last stretch, and everyone’s running on caffeine and sheer willpower. Professor Giledhan stopped by to check on us, and he said he’s proud of how far we’ve come. Hearing that gave us the boost we needed to power through the night.  


Nathan, Trevor, and Nadia have been incredibly supportive, taking turns bringing me food and helping with the smaller tasks. Nadia caught my eye at one point and smiled, and I felt this overwhelming sense of gratitude for her.  


---


**Day 103: Finals Week**  

Dear Diary,  

We submitted what we could for finals, knowing the animations won’t be fully finished until next semester. Despite the exhaustion, there’s a sense of accomplishment in the air.  


The online fundraising campaign we launched earlier in the semester has taken off. Thanks to buzz on campus and word of mouth, each project raised enough money to fund a full series. It’s surreal to think that these stories we’ve been pouring our hearts into are going to become something real.  


Nadia and I talked about how this success could change everything for us. We’re still figuring out what our futures look like, but at least now, there’s hope.  


---


**Day 104: Celebration and Reflection**  

Dear Diary,  

We had a small celebration tonight—pizza, music, and laughter. For the first time in weeks, we weren’t focused on deadlines or technical issues. We were just a group of friends who worked together to create something amazing.  


Nathan, Trevor, and Nadia pulled me aside at one point to say they’re proud of me. It was such a simple gesture, but it meant the world.  


As I write this, I’m thinking about everything we’ve been through this semester—the highs, the lows, and everything in between. It’s been one of the hardest and most rewarding experiences of my life.  


Next semester will bring new challenges, but for now, I’m going to rest and enjoy this moment. After all, we survived. And we did it together.  

Comments

Popular Posts