Mystery Woo 1!

 Past Kyeombi Works that never got to continue. As an artist there are many times you will not be able to continue a work especially under bad circumstances as being a young person in this society. The parent hate, the derivative pressure to get good grades from said parents and ultimately a lacking external support system. In the end all you have is yourself. 

I have decided to tell you about all the past works that never made it as a celebration to actually reaching my goal of what I wanted to do in fall 2016. It continues the chronicling of the real life adventures but in the great distant past. Long before social media and everyone is so entitled to what an artist even is or can be. Before AI and it goes as far back as 2001 which is longer than some people have even been alive.

Not every work made it and so I am just thinking what if a persoñ could make the whole catalog of works. In this I will also be releasing every Kyeombi comic there is that has not been released yet apart of what I will call Kyeombi Ultimate. It's also apart of what I will call; Wait/Maite; Past Struggles and Lullabies. Hmm, there will go into the progress of the past but it will not be free but only on the patreon. I cannot have certain  people knowing this stuff and only the loyal people will know this stuff or would even buy anything but this is the comeback in the makings.

In the next project we have Ravens. Every novel I wanted to create will be a graphic novel,yea! There will be a separate story where every character is playing baseball together against the natives of a certain world. I never intended this project to take so long but literally damn; at least it can be a Realtime comics to which if you pay you can be apart of the story. I got to make a comic for that,too! So that people see its real. 

In great other relations we got Caveler's Quest which literally was supposed to be a game akin to Digimon, Duel Masters, Pokemon and the such. This actually links somewhat into the previous paragraphs idealisms despite it actually continuing as an effort in the present and never was forgotten; it was just adaption of something bigger lost to time. The victim of cruelty of a system and world that favors football and pseudo interest in academics. You know pseudo academics just fuel anti-intelluctualism. In the end all you have is yourself.


Comments

Popular Posts