Week 12
**Day 89: Storyboarding Begins**
Dear Diary,
Today marked the official start of storyboarding for the pilots. Axel and Tigra set up a massive workspace in the animation lab with whiteboards, sticky notes, and endless stacks of paper. Each project got its own station, and we spent the morning pitching scene ideas.
Spy and Tigra are still butting heads over “Mason Trails,” but there’s progress. Blake’s magical artifact designs for “Rogue Casters” are finally coming together, and Axel is loving the dramatic lighting concepts Sasha came up with for “Mystery Rangers.”
Josh and Lilly, as usual, are a dream team. They’ve already nailed down the comedic beats for “Duby Duby,” and Axel called their timing “impeccable.” For “Dirty Pop,” Nadia joined me to brainstorm action-packed sequences, while Trevor added his signature chaotic flair. Nathan, meanwhile, focused on quieter moments, helping me find the emotional core of the story.
It’s exhilarating to see everything coming to life, but the pressure is definitely mounting.
---
**Day 90: Sparks in the Studio**
Dear Diary,
Nadia and I spent the evening refining some of the key visuals for “Dirty Pop.” At one point, she leaned over to adjust my sketch, and for a second, I forgot how to breathe. Her presence is magnetic—being around her makes me feel braver somehow.
Later, Trevor burst in with coffee and donuts, claiming we needed a “sugar rush” to keep going. He’s such a whirlwind of energy, but his enthusiasm is infectious. Nathan stopped by too, bringing a playlist he said reminded him of the story.
Having all three of them in the studio with me felt... electric. Each of them brings something unique to the process, and I couldn’t imagine doing this without them.
---
**Day 91: A Night of Confessions**
Dear Diary,
This is going to be hard to write, but here goes. After another long day in the studio, Nathan, Trevor, and Nadia all ended up back at my place. What started as a casual hangout turned into a deeply honest conversation about our feelings for each other.
Nathan admitted he’s been drawn to me ever since our first class together, while Trevor joked that he’s “been into me since the day I laughed at his terrible pun.” Nadia, in her usual confident way, said, “I think we all know there’s something special here.”
One thing led to another, and we spent the night together. It wasn’t just physical—it felt like a moment of connection that defied logic or labels. I don’t know what it means for the future, but for tonight, it felt... right.
---
**Day 92: Keeping It Professional**
Dear Diary,
After last night, I was worried things might get awkward, but somehow, they didn’t. Nathan, Trevor, and Nadia were all their usual selves during today’s storyboard session, and we managed to stay focused on the work.
The pilots are starting to take shape. Spy and Ruby’s dramatic standoff scene for “Mason Trails” is giving everyone chills, and Blake’s latest sketches for “Rogue Casters” are pure magic. Sasha is diving deep into the world-building for “Mystery Rangers,” and Josh and Lilly are perfecting the pacing for their comedic montages in “Duby Duby.”
For “Dirty Pop,” Axel suggested adding more dynamic transitions between scenes, and Tigra showed me some animation techniques to bring the characters to life. Having Nathan, Trevor, and Nadia there for support made me feel like I could take on anything.
---
**Day 93: Ruby Notices**
Dear Diary,
Ruby pulled me aside during lunch and asked, “What’s going on with you and Nathan? And Trevor? And Nadia?” I tried to play it cool, but Ruby has a sixth sense for this stuff.
She didn’t press too hard, though. Instead, she said, “Just make sure you’re honest—with them and with yourself. You’re juggling a lot, Moane.” She’s not wrong, but hearing it from her made me realize how careful I need to be moving forward.
---
**Day 94: A Breakthrough**
Dear Diary,
We had a major breakthrough with the “Dirty Pop” storyboard today. Nadia came up with a brilliant idea for a split-screen sequence, showing two parallel storylines converging in a dramatic reveal. Nathan helped refine the dialogue for the quieter moments, while Trevor suggested adding a chaotic chase scene to balance the emotional beats.
Tigra loved it and even said, “This might be the standout pilot of the bunch.” Hearing that was a huge boost for all of us.
---
**Day 95: Bonding with the Team**
Dear Diary,
The animation team joined us for dinner tonight, and it was a great way to unwind after such an intense week. Miley and Sangra shared stories about their early projects, which made us all feel less intimidated by their experience. Axel showed off some early test animations, and seeing our characters move for the first time was surreal.
Trevor and Tigra somehow ended up in a heated debate about which fictional universe had the best action scenes, while Nathan quietly listened, occasionally chiming in with a thoughtful comment. Nadia, as always, was the voice of reason, keeping everyone focused on the big picture.
---
**Day 96: Moving Forward**
Dear Diary,
This week has been a whirlwind, and I’m still processing everything that’s happened. The pilots are finally starting to take shape, and I’m feeling more confident about “Dirty Pop” than I ever have before.
As for my personal life... I’m not sure where things are headed with Nathan, Trevor, and Nadia, but I know I care about all of them deeply. For now, I’m focusing on the work and taking things one day at a time.
Week 11 is just around the corner, and I have a feeling it’s going to be even more intense. Let me know if I should keep chronicling everything—it helps me make sense of the chaos.
Comments
Post a Comment