Dany Valero returns in Aftersnow!!!!

Let's look back on spring 2016 
works as we look into the future.











 I gotta tell you now that we have reached our conclusion; I really gotta let it out of the bag. I gotta to finish Danny Valero, Rogue Destiny and Ninja Scorpions. These were the works affected badly. I remember in spring 2016; I was doing drafts for them all and only Danny Valero and Rogue Destiny could I compete in time and was trying to complete Danny Valero in the fall 2016 as in the first magazine. Also have works like Mk Fashion, Chinx elves,Dye Verona and others that I worked on last year though I never could publish because getting this project completed was more important. Up and Night and Shark on Campus where like the sure winners of works I wanted to work in the end of spring 2016 however only Shark on Campus continued. Mindgames is also there though I relish how it was already completed on paper in draft and I just did not really do that great of a job realizing that the draft was already the completed story. I just had self doubt. The story will continue in that direction but better! So pretty much will complete the mk mzodern magazine mm culture as it was supposed to be in the past. You now get two versions of Danny Valero. Consider buying a Kyeombi work to continue the valiant recovery effort. Buy volume 2 today! It was the only volume I could put on the net because my computer was threatening to crash under Photoshop strain. Support and show that like my recovery effort that creativity can never be snuffed out.

Comments

Popular Posts