What can I not do at full health, then?

 I have not been on the computer the entire day and that'd be a good thing. Working on the something something project. Wonder how many projects a person has been working on? I cannot tell because that would really get those who despise me an edge. Been making life real hard when you are under constant watch and harassment from people who should do theirselves a favor and leave you alone. Its great to realize that you have constant advancement even looking back at a work done in August 2020. That you can even have higher standards today and as well do better because your health is stronger than it was in the past. I am to say that truly in the past a person would be making due with 1/8th of their health and really much just forced to because they believed the bullshit of sold higher education and its social fanfare. I am just inspired to create more from a revelation of the sort; that I have not been operating at full health. What can I not do at full health, then?

Comments

Popular Posts