a say in something.

 I have to say something. We live in a world where people and yes people have money to spare but yet choose to spend it on talentless hacks who are only lucky that when they take off their clothes they look good to a grand majority of people. A world where people cannot spare $3 dollars but will give it to look at the prior individual. The most stupid thing I have done is even promote this person when they are a clear detractor from any respect that could be given onto you. You already face a growing culture of people who take advantage of arts and yet can do nothing to respect the arts and have no education on it. Worse just support some lowly nude model who frankly has no appreciation for the arts and if anything greater society than their bimbo-esque world. I am just to say that a person is not being hateful to women when surely not all women are just this trashy. Even those who are in the same profession aren't because they have the great respect for arts and have at least some idea that the world is not all the same fucking thing. Its ridiculous when a person can just have a playchat with a buffalo wild wings and everyone flocks to them and really much people who do things earnestly are left behind. Should a person have to seduce a social media manager of a buffalo wild wings to even be successful online or do something outrageous? No, they should not but now I am thinking that I will.

Comments

Popular Posts