MK MZODERN; updated.

 Upcoming on the patreon for MK MZODERN!

Will give you the chance to view works of Zino Flyboy, Mysterious and Changer(2017), Apollo, Devils One Castle and Sunglasses( spring 2018) for a price of 27 dollars. The real price for it all would be $100 dollars but this is a deal essentially.

For MK MZODERN!

Return to fall 2013. The behind the scenes story of Kevin M! One of the first stories for the site.

New Story!

A person has recently realized that they can tell better stories for the stories in Lady Quest but show the true cruel reality of things as they exactly are. The real conversations and the real parts of the story that I often don't share because it would take real commitment to tell such a story.

Hidden works of MK MZODERN!

Some stories were started on this website but were never finished aka written stories. I won't point out which ones but they will likely come out around the time I write of Kevin M.

Universe Express * Danny Va?ero celebration.

It has been 6 years since I have started work on Universe Express and Danny Va?ero to make them into comics. That winter and spring 2016 was actually a tiring and sad time where I just worked on an effort alone as if into the void of grand detractors and there were many. If you thought there was only one Georgia Snacks; no-there was a previous one before her but was far worse in their true terroristic nature aka its not a good thing to show random women your artworks or anyone in  general.

Comments

Popular Posts