Sunglasses 7

 Sunglasses 7

There is to be said commonly there is a time for special stories and this has been a special story. But literally; I kinda had enough with posting this comic on this site and like not even getting any response for the last 4 or so comics that had nothing sexual in it. Just to conclude the story as it is but so that it links into previous work-I conclude this work. Honestly, this is the best outcome as I am just one dude who is beleagured by tons of behind the scenes haters who just won't let me go. Anyways; I count this is a special edition of Sunglasses aka 2018 anniversary and new start 2021 work. Its both things at once and maybe the story never ends and will come back if I see fit. But honestly; I aim not to be like one of those webtoon people who push things out in a format that is waste of time and won't make you successful. Now; if you can imagine what comes after this story you will be good because that is literally what you get with your zero support stance. Imagine and imagination; probably is the best thing to inspire as people need to learn to invest in that type of stuff. 

That is the punchline folks and I roll with it like a cinnamon roll. That burn was hot but I mean not to insult the viewer but just clue them in  that whilst they take things for granted; they always have to come from somewhere. I don't want to be depressing so I won't get into it where the things come from but ardently the bare minimal is all too much to ask really. You see a person can complain about working on a comic when they actually get paid for it and put off their actual comics and yet a person without that luxury and will never have it somehow makes their comic come to life without that support from the mainstream. Lack of funds just after you come through to create just means a great disrespect when surely your viewers also can watch other artists who just get paid and never do anything creative theirselves. Whilst everyone throws literal money after entitled lazy ass losers; they still come to your site and look at your hard earned gems that no one else has the audacity to create and brimingly pass it over as if it is fucking bullshit! I am so sick and tired of this mentality and I don't fucking like nor appreciate that shit. Live in a world where cowards who are too afraid to make their dreams come true get more money just by complaining about it and doing nothing about it. That the duplicity bubble right there.  People want a value of life but devalue that value in their everyday actions.

This might be hard to hear but literally I am pegged as the lowest artist basically on social media for no fucking reason other than I am not a fucking coward and not a poser. What is the fucking point of speaking about your works when you do nothing to achieve them at all? But to pawn people into buying your shit and never delivering. I am not like that but people want to paint me like that just because I am not doing the same fucking thing as them. Man, I try to ignore this issue but its gone on too damn fucking long. Got a whole league of people to this day painting people and artists in general as idiots!

You cannot take a damn break really without grand entitlement from other people who really don't fucking try to ruin any good will you have with an audience that is easily manipulated by their spins on reality.  Surely enough think people, think-if people were such great artists would they at least not try to create their dreamworks? If they were great artists  and not people always trying to bat people so sorry story of why they don't do their shit-would they always be complaining. The answer is that they would not be doing the fucking shit. I wish to wake up and not be surrounded by low effort and near scammy people who do less than what they are capable of especially with the opportunities they have from character alone. But I guess it pays to be some person who can be preyed upon by some large company to give away their tv show and never have any real control of it and some comic book artist who does not have a clue about 1+1=2 to know they are being taken advantage of. I am done acting as if I exists with these people social media calls artists when they make it hard for those who try and viciously so as I write to even get their dreams done. These idiots can write a post about how they wish they could get their dreams done; we aren't the same. They act as if arts are well respected and people are just going to drop their ideas from the sky! The truth is that they aren't! You can reblog this shit, do this trend, steal someone's else idea and even kiss corporate ass but it will never make your dreams come true if you don't even try to do it or even envision it to become true.

Much of this site if you don't realize is not complacency. It is actually figuring out how to do things no one teaches anyone and that aren't mainstream, conformed to any rigid college education in modern, nothing social accepted, nothing to impress the girl( believe me they all stab you in the fucking back because they are so unaccepting) and nothing that gets an easy payday amongst the so liberal and political correct crowd or what people must assume all artists are ( I am not against liberals by the way). This site is just figuring how to get to your dreams essentially. I don't want to use any tired statements but that is what it is. Figure it out and a person does have stories about figuring it out. I never complain about people at all in the "art community" really much in the aspects of their dreams but a person literally sees people who are complacent and literally don't want to succeed just getting wealth and even spitting on that wealth they get.If a person could work on a Static Shock comic they would and just use it to their advantage but no you got some people who just are people who are cowards. They never figured out anything at all and never planned anything and just expect it -their dream to drop out of the sky. I am to say a person does not complain to get money or to mislead people about a project they will never do and never complete but to say " this is the adversity I am facing towards my plans". Joy to the word, enjoy this comic but a person is conscious of reality and no one frankly appreciates artists like me and its the hard earned truth and not some individualism a person props out of ego that people namely want to accuse you of when you ever mention how under appreciated you are.

I'll add this to my efforts and ties and you add this to a freebie when no one considers the rigid discrimination on social media against dreamers who actually work against people who want to be handed everything. Kudos mates, putting "bump" under your posts does not increase engagement but just annoys people and shows how desperate you are-never a good look.



Comments

Popular Posts