Heavy Hitters and Lighters #?


 A lot of time has passed since I worked on Heavy Hitters and Lighters. Okay, not that much but just a month or some weeks but it seems like a long time. Now, getting into the real story of the work in this one. I have to tell you that I have not posted all the comics for the work because people don't take you for anything but for granted when you post everything. I mean most people aren't appreciative, yea-so I  put everything behind a paywall and that fixed it so I could continue the story. Not anyone contributed to read the hidden parts up to this point but what matters is the value affixed to them for having to be pay to read sections. I think enough and much enough some people just have it out against me. Its like a certain energy you can feel and that you know is real from experience and time again. I think this is why a person does not post much about this series. I just think that out there some people are jealous. Its not one person but someone just has it out for this work and its not funny. But anyways I think I can tell you that a person has opened this work up and then closed it down because the heat got too much-its the only real way to keep the work going and have something by the end of a somewhat 8 month period.

Comments

Popular Posts