Not even in your imagination; this is a test.


I'd like to think of this as a test. Its a test to write and remember the names and stuff as well to get it done in time. Namely, I would like to say that I likely am not to cover anyone much in the classroom outside of graphic design. Its because no one in psychology was problematic that much aside a few people but the teacher kept the order of a conductive environment so nothing went out of hand. I am to say that the few instances of problem people will appear in the text format upcoming. I will also say not everyone who spoke is bad or said anything bad. I just choose to construct a narrative by what people said for good and for bad. There will not be much of people mentioned in psychology because frankly-I don't want to tell a story about a near perfect education situation; I want to show you the worst and the best and then the potential. I am an artist so I have to paint a great picture of things. 

This time period of spring 2019 was the end of any great social time for me, yes outside of my future college graduation in 2021-there was nothing to be had later on much. I mean I did say hello to people in fall 2019 but that was a mistake. Truly a so totally was a mistake. Just can see to say you could be looking at no one and someone comes to occupy the same you were looking at and think you are looking at them and/or they just see you. They start to like you and then distance theirselves all the same. Such to be said; some people would decide in seconds to like you and then later in some seconds not to and really much blame you for even being there. I am to say you found yourself being pulled in back to shit. Back to bullshit in fall 2019 and nothing good but a maelstrom of false dreams and idealisms that people are too fiendish to really recognize can even be when deep down when they make such an effort to "recall a feeling back into their hearts and/or void spaces of hearts". I am to say spring 2019 was where you were climbing in that soup of disaster. Just being secondary in nature to many people one second and then primary the next. Wished and then washed and then wished and then washed all the same. It was entertainment for the shrewd to dream and then you were gone and vanished as a despicable nightmare. Alas; if anyone wished not to vye into the potential energy of the weak, shrewd and hindered people they were right to do so in fall 2019 when it never got them anywhere from day one of college but on a bad beat with bad people hindering them and making a mockery of their very life.

To be said a person was about finished in fall 2018; this is the semester that made me give up on the so dream of a romantic relation in college. I made me give up permanently on this idea. It was just a trap and the so kind stares unless they weighed any real merit would hold. Often people talk good of you and not of you being an item; they humanize you and think of you 3-dimensionally and never one dimensionally. I am to say the whole idealism of facing the turmoil and trauma and utter chaos of the time before just got be to be very antisocial to a certain degree and refuse to meet the eyes looking at me with some interest. You know how things aren't real? When people give up on you so easily. As a stranger who wants to know another that is bad. The thing is folks; I don't give up on people but they surely will give up on me because they mostly don't give a damn. There were only three people who I could even been anything with because they did not think of me 3-dimensionally at all and were of the similar age.

The great thing I have learned going forward is that a person would not relive this time. Not to a sliver of the imagination because revisiting these people would not be something anyone would choose to do least they were the few people who actually had any honest values behind them on why they were even interested in you. So many people out there may show interest in you but they have no worth in revisiting. I have often found people from fall 2013 who literally have just in any face value been corrupted by an environment and what you can recognize as Trumpism; if any interest in me ever was it was truly nonexistent by how they treated me. You have to realize that you should not be dealing with people who view you only as a limited opportunity or a large potential opportunity for a better life they choose to diminish because they are hateful and vain. I am to simply say people so simple minded to be brainwashed crazy when they basically choose to be brainwashed crazy; aren't the type of people who you want to be bothering with. Somethings are best never left to the imagination. I am to say its best to realize the people who you thought were good are actually trash so you don't use them as examples of greatness when they were just susceptible people who become "trump supporters" in a sense to the field of a college landscape. So that you get out of the shackles of some promise you and they once locked on but they abandoned you because they were vain to dismiss your worth and your humanity at all.

To think that I would say that you should not revisit things that are hard at all is not what I am saying. I am saying most people down below would not be missed. They would not be missed at all but unlike them you must face the truth and wake from a dream that cannot be achieved so that you can be freed and actually live a social life. How many people defected to support basically values that are against you and many people and how much of this terror is sponsored  and is unnecessary by colleges? Oh so many people love to inspire betrayal especially in higher education. To think these places are of higher education is so low and misleading when they are of a low education and relatively places worse than slums where people turn each other for food and resources. No one really has such needs to turn on another; and if to be real the betrayal is symbolic of killing someone because these people would kill you in exchange for what they could get from it by their beliefs and accords when it really does not even exist that they could get any benefits from it.

State sponsored terrorism is what higher education is to a great deal of people. I just want to show you the power of what it has to disrupt normal social life indeed to anyone who is not a brainwashed bitch.

nice music student from later fall 2018.

 attendant

counselor

mother daughter

Patricia

Kate

Kate's boyfriend

Jelania/Jalania

Ashylnn with the food and studying

Diamond

Valerie

Dude Diamond liked one

woman at the top of the science building

girl who ate free chick-fil-a sandwich.

Diamond's childhood friend

Bad racist graphic design students in the next class over

loud girl 

leacherous boy onto loud girl

Diamond's redhead friend

Georgia Snacks

Keyla

Andreya

girl who wanted to be in the army near the back of the school

girl who smelled of stale chips and was an ass.

drunk redhead in psychology.

Brittany, a friend

Dude who liked Diamond

Ashley taking a test

girls who hated me for no reason.

girls who hated me and beckoned me over; mental people.

Jasmin

Soldier 21 years old who bragged about sleeping with women.

Maricia

dude feeling sorry for "Soldier 21 years old who bragged about sleeping with women."

popular dude

Bri

Jesus

girl from racist upper Texas schools; a&m region.

Jesus and Patricia

girl under staircase

girl and her friend looking at me because the girl had a crush on me.

younger black dude who seemed to hate me in science building.

Yasdi

Girl in highheels 

older woman I spoke to in graphic design; in her 30s-was 27 actually.

dude with son in graphic design.

shy girl I spoke to in graphic design.

dude who defended me against the racists.

Girl who said "ew" to me

Girl who interrupted me talking to "Girl who said 'ew' to me"

Ashley artist in science building

Katherine in science building

collared shirt girl

girl/woman who I was about to speak to but had a boyfriend

girl who wanted to be apart of the university cult/sorority

Astrid

girl who said hello to me after I spoke to Freya

woman with cheekbones

the friend of woman with cheekbones

dumb african dude who hung out with Andrea and Ollissa if not Andreya.

Annoying girl who asked why I was watching the news.

Tyra

Andrea

Ollissa

Tsquinn

Yasmin and her sister

Yasmin and her friends

Diamond's friends else

drunk diamond friend


Comments

Popular Posts