I found it! The image.
Months ago at the peak of a certain rising onlyfans star who flirted with Buffalo Wild Wings( yes this is a sentence); there was a gif of two pixelated astronauts having sex in the middle of a no gravity space ship. I wondered who created this image as it was being shared by many people and with no great credit. So folks; it took not a reverse search to get the artist who made it but just typing in " pixelated sex gif" or "sex in pixelated gif". Not alot of people create such art apparently and so a person was lucky. I found this one dude's account and looked down to his earlier tweets in 2018 and there I found the gif and there the mystery was solved. Foremost in the summer 2021 when I reverse searched nothing came up and everything was a loss. I did not search again until this year and I found the author just by the keywords above. His name is walnusstinte , I'd like to point out that this dude is genius. I like his pixelation of artwork and his ability to animate them; it is a rare ability and ever rarer interest in the sexual acts. Far too often people who are not artist on the internet take advantage of things drawn by artists and don't give them any props. So here I go.
Proof.
Comments
Post a Comment