Sunglasses returned?
Last night pondered about Sunglasses. Truly; is it a person's measure to recreate a story they have already made to illustrate a certain point. I reason that the only reason I did Sunglasses again was to spotlight its significance to March 2018. Ideally, the work garnered success in views but still despite the number no one still gave a fuck about the site and yes tons of people still read the site but yet cannot contribute anything to it. There is much to be said that a person is frankly tired of the status quo of the internet current. There are no opportunities online unless you are a freaking idiot. I mean that quite literally; the work unless with sex is not viewed by many because I cannot post it to reddit forum that I would if it did. Poses the question of how many people actually recognize the real story of the work and not these sex acts. Not many people recognize anything.
Comments
Post a Comment