I create a series for you just as I do for myself.
Miraculous, there is an opening in the things that are. A grand opening that comes only once but I know no one will take it. I have a free slot to make a story in my style. Yes, there are many unfinished works online these days and even more offline but what if someone could materialize your work into reality for you and finish what you could not. This is an idea I have had and I will offer it to one person for $1,000 dollars. For one work to become said mystery title of a catalog of works I am working on. Such a rare chance to get a full series from me created to save you time and money from creating it yourself.
Alas, not many will take this offer or can afford it but a person is not going to offer such a revolutionary thing for free. As well terms and conditions may apply; simply that I worked on it. But this is a rare offering as I have space on a once crowded schedule.
Comments
Post a Comment