Only Fans review so far.
So I have been studying Onlyfans, it seems like a duly noted requirement to study such a place when so many twitter personalities have onlyfans and well you can never know the true extent of a person's character until you check what is exactly on their onlyfans. And lo and behold; you can find fucking incest on that site. Like the type of incest that occurs between mother, daughter, sister and one dude who just oddly comes from nowhere. Its not even the fake labeling kind as in porn; its the real deal. Like shit. I frankly lost any sexual energy in me looking into an account. Bizarre and bizarre; I am to tell you this is a follow up of the review I made of Sam Slayre. There is to be said that a person indeed wasted money on Sam Slayre when on Only Fans I find there are fiercely better options only for three dollars.
Going deeper into the site you with the proper connections to certain accounts via messages in the platform can get yearly free subscriptions to different models. These would be one time things which are only allotted to some people by the creators. Its as if networking exists on this platform and if not partnerships. The really strange thing is that a person sort of wins the lottery when they discover that some instagram models have onlyfans accounts. I am to say that you can never judge a book by its cover; not to be creepy but to suggest that I never thought some instagram models would even have an onlyfans. I am to say that you greatly can find value on onlyfans as I have discovered.
I think enough that a person must preach healthy standards of reflection into nude women and all that stuff. You want to still be able to speak to real women you see everyday and should be able to communicate to women in this platform in a respectful and kind manner. Also you should not be simping over these people or engaging so much strength and so much energy into these people whom will never know you. I think that you should not even be throwing away money on people on onlyfans to be productive and healthy towards your life. I don't think a person should destroy their life by spending their whole paycheck and/or savings on these models. This site can form a mind of addiction.
I give you some forethought to the fact that much of the stuff on this platform just is not my type of stuff. I really don't care about any of the models on the site and while there are alot; they just remind me of chatbots on the older porn sites which aren't what you will reference to be "human". Much enough; these accounts can be automated which means the model is not actually speaking to you but a per recorded message is fed to you and you are just like a hamster on a wheel. I am a person who knows the various traps of porn addiction and ultimately just would be turned off by many accounts on this site.
Most enough when you subscribe to a person; there are these dms/messages which are mostly and mainly forceful to try to get you to spend tons of money per model. Usually you have most middle tier accounts aka ones that are average in popularity having posts in the dm that you can buy that total over $100 dollars each model all together. Higher popular people will have depending on their model things that cost up to $100 or $200 a piece. But they like McDonalds have lower priced things for like $3 dollars. Its to be said that even subscribing is like a trap. For those who just subscribe to this notion of worshipping these strangers on the screen aka models and how the kids say; simping for them-its to be said so many people just want to believe buying so much of their stuff will get them closer to them. Its also that they just have an unhealthy obsessions with people they will never know.
There are darker things on Onlyfans however than just incest but like lowkey prostitution. No one wants to say it but it exists. Often with people who are "barely legal" and keep it ambiguous as barely legal and have some older woman pawning them out to older men and just men in general. Most accounts I have ventured to don't seem to be involved in these type of traits but Brittanya Razavi basically has a group of these young women which if you go reddit you can find proof of these people advertising theirselves to "sleep with a fan". But ardently you have to realize there are great catches with this. The older woman Razavi is often with these people during these interactions and even in these advertisements. These people also explicit advertise this even on instagram alone and express that you have to pay to watch these things. I am to say its simply not far how much instagram gives leyway when a person cannot even post a comic that is not even dealing with an erotic material. Its to be said a person should stay away from these parts of Onlyfans where people try to link things online into reality for their own material gain; you can find yourself in great legal trouble if ever the shit was to hit the fan and blankly-it always will.
Its to be said that the message on and off onlyfans, twitter, instagram and reddit are meant to take advantage of people who have no form of self control or maturity to know fiction from reality. Like to be the one to poke a hole in people's dreams of being with models-many of these models already have dudes/women and sleep with many different people. You really want to assume that all these people who sleep around are clean of stds and worse sexually transmitted diseases? You think you actually want to be around a woman or dude who already has children from basically being with other people. Many of these creators are also married with kids but never do they actually disclose that. Its to be said these people are just making an illusion to prey on single people who have low self control and mental agency to realize healthy viewing behaviors. I mean that Brittanya Razavi herself is married and has two children. Most people however will image her single and think they stand a chance but they don't.
Alas; onlyfans has alot of content that just is not good. I mean that it is basically immoral. You basically have underage actors, incest and people who take advantage of their viewers and fans. You then have content that is just not worth the money affixed to it when there are better alternatives out there. I am to tell you that a person investigating this whole thing of Onlyfans could have gotten more quality out of 26 dollars that was spent if only they did research before spending anything. I am here to remind you that your money is yours. Mother fucking yours and not anyone's else; I stress that to be serious and not hateful to the models on the site. There is some expectation in these toxic parasocial relationships on the platform that the models own your money but they don't. You can think someone is special but in reality they aren't; you don't even know them as a person and despite all their musings of getting to know you when you subscribe-all I have seen much is automated responses and people who charge you more plus what you subscribed for to talk to them. Literally; you see Ladyquest up at the top with the lady icon? You think I would pay for all the talking I did to all the women to even just attempt to minimally get to know them as I did. Fuck no. If a person is trying to charge you to speak to them; you be better working up the courage and mannerisms to speak to real women. Like damn; I hate to break it to the worshippers of these models but you are wasting your money. From your money they live a life with their chosen social partners and raise a family with that partner which you will never know when you are a blind in admiration worshipper of them. You don't need this person's panties or anything really much when you are just a cuck to them. My great thing is that whilst all these models want to be so special in reality there are tons of people who do the same things at them and better.
Some people just have bad content and some people just abuse the message corner of the site to try to get you to brainlessly waste money on them. Going into the bad content my mates and I will say this respectably; some people want you to subscribe for like $17 dollars a month and don't give you much value. You know how much you can get with $17 dollars. You can get two $9 dollar manga, you can get a netflix subscription + another streaming service around $7, you can buy a box of printer paper, you can buy so much mechanical pencils and office supplies, you can buy real flowers, a book and so many other freaking things. You aren't getting our money's worth when you are promised more explicit things off the onlyfans but when you subscribe get less than that at all. I mean you just get a bunch of clothed images when that is not what you signed on for. You expected nudity, sex, masturbation and other content but all you get is just a person not even nude. To be said to get any real value of all the possible value things on onlyfans; the person has to be at least a middle tier account with connections. They have to have actual nude content, sex, masturbation and other things that they are into. I am to say that you run into the greatly unprofessional, grifter, scammer and overpriced people when you are expected to just pay for their subscriptions monthly which can be so expensive and they just show content that is a waste of your time and not what you signed up for. I am to tell you that you don't need to see a bunch of colorful outfits of a person when they promised nudity and other things. Let me say that on Onlyfans; they-the models usually have what they offer. Some people just greatly put everything in the messages and leave you with a bunch of clothed images of them and you have to purchase all the other stuff individual and it won't even be good if you are to look into it. Thus you waste money and feel cheated and actually are scammed. You don't actually get to bait and switch people in reality and it be a great thing. That type of stuff is actually illegal. You don't open a book about galaxies to see porn or some other subject.
I am to say that people of this sort are just bad people because they akin just want to bait and switch you and really much cheat you out of what you were promised. Onlyfans is a type of place that seems to have various unsavory people on it. I mean if you post a picture of yourself naked and you are pregnant; parent of the year really not ever the fuck. Who lets strangers yank off to their unborn child and yes its a child when that is just what it is. I call that greatly a person who baits and switches mostly is just lazily trying to cash on people having these parasocial relationships with them and wanting people to worship them. Only a fool who does not know the real worth of things would blindly give 27 dollars to get what a person else gives for free and is way better. No offensive to some people but their content just sucks. It relies on people having too much parasocial interest and hazy glasses on instead of seeing reality. Its indeed a bad business model when they constantly try to get you to buy overpriced things. There is to be said the middle popular people have credentials. They have references from accounts/models who fare well in public reception, partnerships and connections with them. They have better business models where people can see for a time their content as it truly is for a great length of time or short amount of time but at least at the end people know what their content is and likely enough is not baiting nor switching but offering what is written on their accounts. These models give people a chance to actual recognize what they have for them and if they are even a good fit for them. Its some expert marketing because people will pay for what they have become accustomed to and what they see value into. I got to tell you some people just have that marketing touch or have someone to market for them their modeling brand. But these accounts offer you the chance to see for free what many accounts have. In their messages; they have at least special value offers where for $3 dollars you can get 30 videos. 30 videos that cost cents each that some other would have you pay $300 and more to even get not that great content.
In my experience its best to collect the free offers which are mentioned in dms and posts from the subscribed model and subscribe to these middle tier accounts to get the $3 dollar offers. I don't think it would be harmful to spend at least $6 dollars a month on onlyfans instead of the crazy numbers many people must spend on the platform per month and bleed money-money I am to assume they don't even have! Yes, you can say the models have to be paid something but really much a person does not need to be spending even $50 dollars on people per item in the dms they get. All the type of accounts have people who will charge even up to that number and higher per post; but literally the best utility/use you can get out of Onlyfans and not come out addicted is to research the different models and options. I am to assure you; you won't like some people when you discover certain things about them and likely would not want to be giving money to them to support them and their lives. I am to assure you there are better women out there than some person who baits and switches and there are great deals on the site to where you can spend 3 dollars per person instead of 25 to 50 dollars per posts of each model. You just have to research and find the connections.
Lowkey; a person found this individual I spoke to on instagram who is a model on instagram and just randomly happened upon her onlyfans. I remembered how the person was like; to continue our conversation you must pay me. I was just thinking how it was weird for a person to turn something so mutual and everyday into a transaction. Realizing how I did not like their behavior I was not going to spend $3 dollars on their subscription. Oh, wait that is as much as I paid for Sam Slayre and all they had was clothed pictures pretty much and just few things that were vivid or interesting to their advertised descriptions. Its to be said that only in the deals where people give "free accounts" or yearly ones they have to be free to even be worth future investment. You must see what they actually have to offer and not take their word and then pay a foot fee to pay more shit. Given the prior lady; I saw the person nude on random and I am to say that some people are better off natural. Just my take on things for the prideful lioness.
SAM SLAYRE.
Now getting into Sam Slayre; given all the information I have found on the platform-their whole account is basically a fucking scam to the great variety there exists on this site. You should be cautious when the person does not work with anyone else as this means they likely don't have that much subscribers and thus are desperate for money. Greatly if not are in a rung on the site where their certain dishonesty about what they offer would be bad for other model's business and ultimately don't offer any fair content quality and fair prices that you will likely see as average on the site. A person charge $50 dollars for two nudes is a bad deal. A person charging 26 dollars and half that 50 dollars is also bad when they are giving you a two minute video where they basically don't do much and do the worst quality of things. Sam Slayre is basically not the best quality of anything on the site. Certainly the lowest and actually fits into the taxon of the lowest viewed accounts that do questionable things and have bad business constructs if not lie to what content they truly have. I think enough Sam Slayre has some automated features on her onlyfans but as well speaks on her onlyfans but strangely enough speaks in broken and incorrect english which is odd given that all her twitter posts are most likely written in correct english and so are a majority of automated posts in the dms and the posts on her account. It begs the question if Sam Slayre is actually in charge at all with such a disparity between the way her posts speak and she speaks. I think enough that someone actually does help her create her posts and write them as she just does not speak proper english.
Most of the content of Sam Slayre that is any good you can find already ripped off her onlyfans and interjected onto the internet by zealous "fans". Even when you paid to get certain content per her advertisements and conditions; you basically can find better stuff off her onlyfans for no cost. To pay is to like pay for something that literally has no value when foremost the model lies about their content, the woman just pedals bad overpriced content and people for free who never paid anything share better things than what is on her account belittling the worth of any money you put forth. The lowkey things is that really much this account is just built to scam people out of money and there are way better accounts that will give you better things for 26 dollars. I mean they will actually sext you, make a video for you and other things for that amount in the middle and higher popular accounts. I have yet to meet another account that just posts clothed images and really limited clothing images and wants to charge you 26 dollars for it all or some video that is very unenthusastic.
Oh yea, let me tell you Sam Slayre's videos that she sends in the dms are frankly worse than those you can find off. The videos basically are covered by music she listens to and for everything that is porn; you cannot even hear her defeating the purpose entirely and noticeably by porn standards you can find for free on a site like X-videos this person has the worst masturbation techniques. I mean; can I tell you that personally I am not into that type of thing but by porn standards like yow-it was a waste of money. Back in the day a person could look at a Hanna Hilton( I am sure the person is retired) video of her masturbating and it was magic. This video just made a person go limp they spent 20 something dollars for a bad video. Honestly; this person keeps on sending videos and images that are way overpriced. If a person was looking to spend money-they would find better value elsewhere. Maybe the charm of her poor quality works on a person who just is after her to worship her and not realize the reality of things; but damn these videos are a rip. I am to say that the ones off the onlyfans seem more enthusiastic and better quality but it seems this person has just become lazy over time and has overpriced herself valuing herself as this "simp magnet". You think people watch porn where music and sounds distract from the moaning people make? I don't think so.
Unlike most smart and middle most viewed/popular accounts; Sam Slayre has no free account( so you can even see what you are buying), no connections to others to prove she is legitimate, no collaborations( which is not necessary but shows the person can work with people under the standard they have to make fair priced content that is what is listed) and has no value chain of her content aka has no low level paying content or middle level paying content but always something that is high and high and high in price. She just expects people to value her out of curiosity of what she must look like naked and doing various nsfw things. But that is where the abuse comes in. Maybe someone did leak her content out and about one time or two but its not an excuse to misled people and even advertising their onlyfans is greater than what it actually is. Its just a money trap and really much to anyone who has watched porn at all; would not buy anything in the dms but clear the dms and pledge not to continue to support her after the month subscription runs out. Exactly what she posts on twitter is exactly what is in the onlyfans. There is no added value in paying three dollars just to be funneled to expense after expense and just bad communication with a person who has bad english and also really does not care about," naughty in dms". They sure are naughty in dms to just try to get you to buy overpriced video after another and then another. Its basically a scam when you realize just with $3 per 8 accounts with 30 videos for $3 dollars deals that you can get so much more videos that are of better quality and have the greater nsfw items you would likely want in porn or expected from this model. I am to say as well if you can get better quality of stuff from leaks after you purchase the month subscription and an overpriced video-you were better just going to the leaks instead of supporting this model. Alas; this person is not that great at marketing their stuff or even not baiting and switching and ultimately just pushes possible dissatisfied customers to indulge in leaks which aren't that great for models as they take away their capital. So is this model actually making customers of her question the value of onlyfans itself? Yes; when she lies about the content and what should be in the account is found elsewhere.
I write all of this so that a person can understand the thing that is onlyfans which is often a component of the wonkverse a person never has gone into any depth to find. Akin I have no even invested to look into the many past people I found funny; those clever funny self loathing women who were very rude in the end to me, other women, and dudes yet I don't intend to as they were not nice people and would not support them when surely I don't get any money from doing that. As well as goes to say that they inhabit the little space of written content on twitter that I once had but yea; they filled that slot up and have links to onlyfans to boot. It is just that a person is tired of Onlyfans and really much hearing it on twitter all the fucking time and just seeing people just get ahead by basically doing much of nothing but being assholes and not really wanting to be nude models and just putting low quality content for people who will worship them in some parasocial leanings. There is much more to come because I cannot live another year in the shadow of a college dropout made successful by onlyfans and a person literally can but year to year see the readership from twitter diminish because a dude cannot be a girl who wishes to be naked for money and make such funny self oriented remarks that really incite that everyone else is secondary and " you better deal with it". Like for too fucking long man the enigma of Onlyfans has been choking me and yes it nears now to just shut me down.
Greatly; due to my own fault of being too friendly with people who belittle others: wildly supported people who don't need any support. How many people have used my reach to grow and I am to say that a person attract at least monthly 4,000 people. All of which are more likely to give a funny young woman who is nude on onlyfans money than they are to ever give any monetary consideration to the comics on this site. Like damn that is basically to say that I gain nothing but lose so much. I give viewers to a person who does not view me as an equal, my audience is more akin to be male and is thus more likely to support a women image and buy onlyfans stuff, my site is then an afterthought and frankly lose viewers to the young nude comedians. Any potential of profit is exchanged to a certainity of profit to someone else. I am thus losing viewers, potential money, get no respect for the people I funnels views to unconsciously but the numbers don't lie and frankly get nothing in return for interacting with certain people on twitter whilst they gain the reverse of what I lose. They gain viewers, more potential money, more respect on the internet as a mini celebrity and a person to spend money on aka branding and authority and more ego to boot. I get nothing.
I mean I tried so fucking hard for three years to ignore the reality of numbers but really much when I see how much someone who I supported in speaking to them constantly on twitter and reblogging them whilst being connected to this site even gets in followers and wealth; you have to realize that if a person had a choice in if they wanted to make this person rich by free work essentially-they fucking would not. I don't think anyone would give away anything for free work. I don't think they would work for free. But yet all my efforts on social media just go to people who I try to befriend but just cannot be friended; unintentionally. I don't have to respond to anything or reblog a person. A person only did so because they thought they were funny. Its just not fucking fair when you look at your past posts and realize how many people just disregard you and just shift to the comedy nude person simply because the combination of comedy and sex appeal must be a knockout combination!
A person has to figure how to recoup their losses and to stop the loss of viewers, respect and just potential monetary gain. There is a model I drew an image for and I did it because I was inspired. They unlike the others aren't apart of the wonkverse and perhaps are too mature to even be as those of the wonkverse are. The experience with them was more of respect. They actually responded to it and liked it. There was a feeling of equality and not being put down or taken advantage of. I am to say that not all women or models are the problem but just a certain type of a certain niche who take social things to a level of escalation that is to simply to attack another and/or take advantage of their interest in them reblogging their stuff and even conservating with them. Let me tell you some people get along with me in the wonkverse because we are similar in age and have somewhat similar qualities but these people are so immature you cannot have a different opinion or even any sage thought. Everything has to be written as they like it even when you know how things actually work and whilst you did not mean for it come off so harsh it was made with good intentions. But these people just are so full of theirselves. It makes me sick. Like why the fuck would anyone pay to have a conservation with a person who literally already cannot even see another side of things and has to be right all the time. What is worse is that when these people get big; they refuse to speak to you and basically try to confirm their better than you mentality. I am just to say fuck that. A person who is grown does not have time for childish people and ultimately will never give them the benefit of the doubt.
Simply a person is just by reviewing Onlyfans trying to spotlight a group of people who are toxic and gain so much unfair advantages on social media because of how many people support them for being mini celebrities and how they just take advantage of you reblogging their stuff thinking its funny and cute to build them up with you never getting any of the money! That's it.
Comments
Post a Comment