completing the assignment.

 nice music student from later fall 2018.

woman on her phone enters music building.

gazes and smiles at me.

I pause to recognize.

I recognize.

She ends phone conversation.

She looks back and goes into her classroom.

counselor

Her; Hey! How are you?

Me; Hello! I'm good. 

All I could think about was how this woman sent nudes to people through snap chat.


mother daughter

mother; do you know how to get to the PAC building.

Me; Its at the back of the school. Just take a path  where there are a bunch of trees and then go to another path that leads into a building called the PAC. You can also drive back there if you want.

Mother; thank you.

Mother; He seemed interesting. Would be a good match.

Daughter; inaudible.

Patricia

1

me; can I sit here?

her; sure.

me; is this your first time to this campus?

her; yea, is it yours?

me; no its not-I have been here for years.

her; how many years?

me; 3 or 4 years.

her; why so long?

me; I had started to take classes to transfer but I just completed my associates instead.

her; oh, cool. You completed your associates? What did you major in?

me; graphic design.

her; what is that?

me; its where you design logos and brand outlooks and things of that nature.

her; oh cool.

me; what is your major?

her; I am trying to become a nurse maybe a doctor one day.

me; that's cool.

pause.

me; did you know they remodeled this campus after hurricane Harvey.

her; yea, I've seen the maps around campus.

me; how do you like it? 

her; the tables are really nice and the chairs are comfy; I really like it.

Me; That's good. Before the desks were wood and the chairs were uncomfortable.

her; really

her; well I got to go, see you next time.

me; alright. see you again later. bye.

her; bye.

2; met her before psychology class.
me; hey!
her studying; hey!
me; how are you?
her; good, you?
me; I'm okay. what are you studying?
her; stuff for nursing class? I have a test later.
me; alright, I will let you study, well I will see you?
her; yea.
Me; well bye, good luck.
her; thanks, bye.

3: Her again studying-said nothing but a hello and goodbye.
4; Her alone in the same area I first met her.
5. The emergence of Josue; the 1st time.
6. showing Josue and her my comic.
7. her displeasure at my work and even at comics in general
Day she spoke about her age and smelled like outside.
8. ignored by her and Josue as they worked on math
9. ignored by her and Jose as they worked on math.
Decide there is some inner competition between me and Jose. Decide not to speak to one girl on a bench at all to show some loyalty but no-should have just abandoned her to speak to this other girl.
10. Ignored by her and Jose as they worked on math and spoke of California.
She smelled like outside again. Talked about her job which was not soundly legal and mentioned she had a boyfriend. She had been flirting with me the whole time.
Her and Jose talking about the girl they liked.
Her and Jose talking about math-I leave the group early.
left speaking with Jose 1
left speaking with Jose 2 ( admits he does not like her realizing the rift)
Me trying to tell her that I did not like her anymore and really much was pissed at her.

Jose

speaking to girls at table in science building who were essentially like Patricia doing his homework for him if not hand holding.

Jose and Patricia


Kate

Acting as if I was going to knock her over.

her; he just passed by me as if he was going to knock me over.

her boyfriend;.....! calm down.

me; grr...! what a fucking poser.

Her when I was getting counsel from Diamond before she went totally crazy. Counsel that was ignored.

Her when I was working on a comic at the top.

Kate's boyfriend

A man of very few words but was a honest individual who was nice and seemed like a good match for the Kate. Knew how to bound this person in when she was going off the rails making accusations because she felt guilty that she was the cheater in the relationship by what passes she tried to make at me earlier. I did not even know she was with anyone until I saw her with this dude one day and she wanted to pretend as if I passing by had made her trip. The dude told her to calm down that time. You don't know the level of blindsided a person was that this person actually had a boyfriend and straight up was trying to cheat on him on the pretext that you had more earning potential. It was not me knowing they were together and trying to seed some drama or a breakup; but that is what the girlfriend acted like. A person could say this dude was conscious of her character in its great features and disappointments. However; the girl called Kate would just use him to escape what she had done or to even be held responsible for her actions.

Jelania/Jalania

Her; Do you know where the graphic design club is meeting.

Me; the next room.

Her; Is this classroom open?

Me; Not persay its more about an unofficial lab. You can stay here to wait if you want but its not actually a lab.

Her; Okay.

Me; What's your name?

Her; Jelania.

Me; Oh wow, that is my name except a female version. My name is _.

Her; That is interesting, we do have that in common.

Me; So are you new to the graphic design program.

Her; I am just trying it out; I have taken classes at this college before.

Me; That's cool. I have an associates in graphic design if you want to ask me any questions.

Her; Oh wow, you completed the program?

Me; I did.

Her; When?

Me; last semester rather the spring 2018 semester.

Her; And you are still here?

Me: I am just here to get some more credits to transfer elsewhere.

Her; that's good.

Me; I actually have a business card for the portfolio development class?

Her; Oh, wow cool, I cannot wait to create my own business card. I hear that class is hard.

Me; Yea, for various reasons well you can today; its very simple.

Me; what classes are you taking this semester?

Her; an indesign class and a computer illustration class with Z. Donneys.

Me; I see, the printing class Digital Imaging 1?

Her; yea.

Me; Don't take that class at the other branch or you will get the worst. I also took the computer illustration class with that teacher and she is okay.

Her; Thank you for that advice and I hear that Donneys is an okay teacher just a bit bossy.

Me; Many people around here don't like her classes because she is but its more due to the fact that she speaks three languages and people are jealous of her. They actually make fun of this women in private and then ask for her clemency.

Her; Oh, wow, that's terrible.

Her; What's the time?

Me; 12;30 pm?

Dude listening in; 12;30 pm...!

Her; well its time for the meeting, it was nice talking to you. I'll see you later.

Me; Yea.

Throughout this conversation this other dude in the class was just sitting there trying to invest himself in a talk that was clearly between me and the girl. The most annoying thing is that this dude thought he was cool when he was a punk who honestly was too damn awkward and mainly enough was being rude quite literally. Illustrates how some people of the younger group did not know proper social rules or how to socialize with people or when to butt out. There were some odd people in the graphic design class this semester. Truly and honestly were like the freaks you had to pry from some closeted weirdo racist environment or just people who were fucking strange.

Ashylnn with the food and studying

Diamond

Valerie

Dude Diamond liked once

Diamond; Hello guys.

Me and Valerie; hello.

Diamond; this is Javier the guy I was telling you all about.

Diamond; Javier this is Valerie.

Valerie; Hello.

Javier; hey, nice to meet you.

Diamond; Javier this is (my name).

Javier;......

They all sat down but a person excused theirselves because a person got to let a ship wreck itself.

woman at the top of the science building

Me; Hey, can I sit here?( yes, my go-to line!)

Her; Sure.

Me; Which class are you waiting for?

Her; Biology.

Me; Nice, is this your first semester?

Her; yea, is it yours?

Me; No, I actually took biology 4 years ago. I have an associates in graphic design. I am just here to transfer to another school.

Her; wow, how old are you?

Me; 23, you?

Her; 19.

Me; what is your name?

Her; (her name)

Her; what is your name?

Me; (my name)

Me; I actually have a business card.

Her accepting; You created this?

Me; That I did .

Her; its cool. Well class is starting, it was nice to speak to you.

Me; Yea, it was nice to speak to you too. Bye!

girl who ate free chick-fil-a sandwich.

Diamond's childhood friend

Hang out 1

Hang out 2

Hangout 3

From other people


Bad racist graphic design students in the next class over

laughing from a large group of people to which you see someone familiar alerts your attention as you work alone in a computer lab.

Girl; look at what I found! This dude showed me this comic....

dude x; it down right hilarious.

dude another; lol!

Girl; and this is what he had to write alongside it.lol.

dude; what is this shit?

girl; its called Zino Flyboy, then what is Zino?

tall dude with white shirt girl would later walk with; right?

group huddled around table; hahaha!

girl; look what he wrote.

dude; lol.

dude 2; hahaha.

All; hahaha ha.

Me; it could not be...!

Me; This dumb mother fucking bitch...just another cunt...! G-argeh.

Me; you literally making fun out of my work! I wish you could create something like that. You dumbass bitch!

Me; calm down; its not nice to curse women out.

(gather things and leave the area after hearing the rapture over and over again of them laughing like the worst torture). Just imagine someone who you liked so much just being the ringleader to try to tear down your work. Unimaginable torture it is to hear them with a bunch of people who are just red necks laughing at your work which took a long time to do. Imagining that you alone placed yourself in this situation because you wanted to believe a piece of shit common racist was the one for you and opened up too much to a person who really does not like you.

loud girl 

sits in corner; yells out a song.

girl in an opposite corner groans.

talks in an absurd manner to people around her.

Sits in corner; yells out a song.

girl in an opposite corner groans.

leacherous boy; hello.

loud girl; ignores.

Leacherous boy returns to his seat.

Leacherous boy; hello(from his seat).

loud girl belts out a song.

girl in an opposite corner groans.

leacherous boy onto loud girl

tries to move over and say hello; hello

no response

moves back and says hello; hello

no response.

You cannot make up how creepy this was and how many of these people in this class were social creeps who properly needed those developmental classes in their previous education to be well rounded people but never got it.

Diamond's redhead friend

Previous mentions; believe me, Diamond did not introduce me to this person. I had seen them before and they were a person who gave you a nasty look and did not look like a fun person but a person who just looked so stern and serious.

Georgia Snacks

Me meeting this person deluding myself that I was going to even marry them one day.

a great deal of talking about  highschools. sharing a look at an attractive girl

the Friday of exchanged addresses.

unfollowing me and mocking Zino flyboy

somewhat angrily speaking toward me with her blond haired red neck friend

somewhat a forgiveness and walking her to class on the last day.


Keyla

Andreya

speaking to her early after the graphic design class

her with the not smart african dude.

girl who wanted to be in the army near the back of the school

girl who smelled of stale chips and was an ass.

the first time I spoke to her she complained about having no ride.

brought her comics to read and  did not want to come up with her to study math as I did not want to be a distraction.

ignored as she came in one day.

drunk redhead in psychology.

talking about how chokers were returning.

talking about being drunk in her house

talking about abusive mother

talking about how she was just in the computer lab ( older woman driving her to school)

Brittany, a friend

this girl I met after the whole spat with Georgia Snacks insulting my works.

Dude who liked Diamond

him walking with another British person; British girl

Diamond talking about him

talking about Valerie working in the gym.

Diamond talking about wanting to have sex with him after their government class and then telling me my wet hands were because I jacked off. Rather he agreed with her.

Them later appearing where I went to escape from them and the dude saying I could hook up with Valerie to Diamond's rage

talking about black clover and offering me some skittles.

on the rainy day pouting over Diamond not wanting to be with him and threatening to jump over the railing on the 2nd floor.

Ashley taking a test

girls who hated me for no reason.

girls who hated me and beckoned me over; mental people.

Jasmin

at the table with Diamond's friends saying my voice was deep.

she at the table being close with creepy dude before they go to play a game

she at the table still close with creepy dude before she and Tsqwinn go to play a game with him and the rest of Diamond's crew.

she talking with Tyra, Tsqwinn and Diamond early in the morning.

she talking with the creepy dude as I wait for Diamond to appear. being too close to the dude.

she talking with the creepy dude and boy with father issues.

Her being disappointed when you go to talk to others.


Soldier 21 years old who bragged about sleeping with women.

talking bad about women and that he sleeps with women on a schedule of when he goes to sleep

talking with Jasmine.

talking about his friend whose father has children in another country; asia.

apologizing from blocking me from speaking.

him asking me if I want to join them gaming; no is what I said.

him being too damn close to Tsqwinn on the rainy day manipulating her to not speak with me.

Maricia

her greeting me

talking with her and the dude she spoke to

"What is your name?" said the dreamgirl. I told her my name. 


She introduced herself and the dude.


   The girl was puzzled and said the name. I am to say now its probably not a good thing if people have to feel like they are troubled with some jaggled in their mouths when they say your name. She said, " (my name)?". I had to explain its meaning. And the dude was like cool or something. I upped my game as they said and sat straighter up. I would not be deposed by this due.


" What instrument do you play?" dream girl asked me.


" ...." I said.


" Are you a music student?" she asked frazzled.


" No, I actually don't really play instruments but I know how to play a keyboard and guitar", I said. In real life, I can play a piano and guitar but let's say that is something that is development.


" I can sing " the girl said.


I smiled. The dude also smiled but I was not paying attention to him.


" I also play guitar", the girl said.


" wow," I said actually impressed, " do they teach you that".


" in our music program you have different tracks and I am practicing in the Guitar track. I'll graduate soon", she said, " our program is really self driven, you hear those people singing; we have the most self driven people here. They practice alone in that room. You often hear people praticing for their class assignments and finals". I really was intrigued about the whole music program.


" do you know an african dude?" she asked," he is often here".


"hmm, I might have seen him-he was loud and he sung all these different songs while he was here", I said. I really am to say the guy reminded me of those band kids from highschool. A bit too active in playing the fool but then again I really did not know the person. 


" His name is ( his name) and he is very creative. He has a good vocal range and one of our best students", She said.


" Cool, that's good" I said," he did sing alot".


If you followed this same story from the start to now, you should know this same guy was the one who was speaking with Andrea at the end of the semester. I really have no opinion on the dude and no real hostility at all but let's day the dream girl was a good friend of his-nothing more.


Of course, I had to be nice to tthe other guy who was more naive and younger than me. " what is your major? are you a music student." I asked him. 


" No, I am taking my basics" he said.


" is it chemical engineering you want to transfer for", the dream girl said.


I really hated questions begin directed to this guy and the way he said things was very pretentious and sticky with self repression. Some parent to this guy or his parents were making him go into this field.


" yea" the guy laughed and the dream girl laughed back.


" you should know this", I believe he said.


" Sorry, I was questoning what your major was", she said


"What is your major?" the woman said to me and her eyes were so attentive and so attractive but also so sharp. I had to catch myself from being in gaze of her beauty of course and said, " um, well, I majored in graphic design, I actually graduated from this school just hear to get more credits to transfer".


"Oh, what is graphic design?" the dream girl asked.


It always puzzles me how people don't know what graphic design is. I am to say even ancient romans had it for a snack counter that was unearthed completely yesterday.


" isn't that where you design things" said the clueless naive dude.


" its like what is on a soda bottle, the design" I said," I basically-graphic designers make the outlooks of things".


"Oh" she said, " so this bottle's outlook" 


She held up a drink she had.


" yea," I said, " I actually have business cards from the program when I was here" 


" cool" she said.


" cool" the dude said.


" would you guys like them?" I said.


" yea" the woman said.


" um sure" the guy said relucantly.


I gave them the business cards after I took them out of my wallet.


They looked them over.


"this is very nice" the dream girl said.


This made me smile isnide.


"yea, " the dude said," this is very nice, what program did you use?"


"illustrator" I said," the number is wrong, change the 8 to a 9."


  " oh okay" dream girl smiled. I was intending for her to get the message that she could call me.


Then the dude said," the number is wrong, how did that happen?"


I really did not like this dude.


"It happened because I thought my number was some way different that particular day", I said.


"okay," dream girl said, " its almost 3;00, "


She looked to the other dude.


"is it?" the dude said and checked his phone for the time, " it is"


"we have to go to class now", the dream girl said, " it was nice talking with you, I'll see you later".


" okay, yea, I have to go to class too" I said,


" what class?" the dream girl asked.


"pyschology" I said.


"Oh, taken that earlier when I first came here, " she said.


" I got to go" the guy said and he left.


" will you be here longer? You're not going to class?" the dream girl said concerned that I was not moving"


"I'll be going in awhile, I have to do something first quickly", I said firmly,


"okay," she said, "bye".


"bye" I said.

speaking to her with the older lady

speaking to her in the academic building A

discovering her lack of care at the end of the semester where she tries to introduce me to Ana.


dude feeling sorry for "Soldier 21 years old who bragged about sleeping with women."

group of single mothers and other women and one dude-one of the single mothers had brought a kid and the dude was being friendly towards them.

Him; are you ready for the test in biology

dark skin woman; yea, I studied.....( I did not catch the rest of what they said as I only listened in to what was audible from a great distance that could not be ignored.)

For some reason or another they applauded.

When the solider said the insipid shit about women the dude said; I feel sorry for you.

This loud commendation was not heard by the solider and if it was he surely did not say anything back.

He and the women continued to speak about the dude in private and then got ready for class.

popular dude

joining Diamond's group one Friday

talking to me, this dude called D'Andre and Astrid one Friday Morning where D'Andre called him a person who gave into cliches.

talking to Bri one Thursday 

Giving me and Tsquinn the last pieces of pizza the last day of school

Bri

seeing her the same day I spoke to girl at top of the science building.

trying to speak to her in the remodeled pack building

talking to her finally at the top of the science building

trying to talk to her whilst popular dude was speaking to her

over hearing she had a boyfriend talking to another girl going down the stairs and was just fooling around with people.


girl from racist upper Texas schools; a&m region. was not a racist


girl under staircase

the one time I spoke to her.

girl and her friend looking at me because the girl had a crush on me.

their quick and satisfying conversation which completely did not even give me a chance to even be.

younger black dude who seemed to hate me in science building.

see the dude depressed and speaking to another dude.

see the dude again but somewhat angry I am speaking to the girl I am

see the dude again but angry that I am speaking to Yasdi


Yasdi

speaking to me about her goals

Girl in highheels 

her speaking to dude 

her speaking to dude and friend

me trying to speak to her but running out of time

her and her friend waiting on me to speak

tutoring dude in newly built room

older woman I spoke to in graphic design; in her 30s-was 27 actually.

dude with son in graphic design.

shy girl I spoke to in graphic design.

dude who defended me against the racists.

Girl who said "ew" to me

Girl who interrupted me talking to "Girl who said 'ew' to me"

Ashley artist in science building

once at the bottom

once at the top

2nd at the top

Katherine in science building

time 1 with Jose

time 2 with friends

time 3 with friends

time 4 with friends

time 5 the last

collared shirt girl

girl/woman who I was about to speak to but had a boyfriend

girl who wanted to be apart of the university cult/sorority

Astrid

Astrid doing her brother's drivers license test "illegal" in many eyes.

talking to her in the morning with D'Andre

girl who said hello to me after I spoke to  Astrid/the friend of woman with cheekbones

hello

angry on the last day

woman with cheekbones

fake interest and dismissal

dumb african dude who hung out with Andrea and Ollissa if not Andreya.

with Andreya at the bottom main building

with Olissa at the bottom main building

library top floor with Olissa

bottom floor with Olissa.

top floor with Olissa and Andrea


Annoying girl who asked why I was watching the news.

speaking to her before I spoke to Ayesha.

speaking to her when Diamond and her simp went to the counselors and I went to hang out with them.

her speaking to me in the science building but annoying me


Tyra

disregarding her at the beginning

she talking bad about the US

her knowing that I liked Diamond and telling me that she was going to be coming.

Andrea

Ollissa


Tsquinn

Interrupting my attempt to be with Keyla

dragging me to sit with Diamond's crew

talking to her again.

3rd time

time at the flooded day

her snubbing me on the last day

Yasmin and her sister

Yasmin and her friends

Diamond's friends else

drunk diamond friend

her and her boyfriend talking on the 1st time I hung out with the Diamond crew in the morning thanks to Tsqwinn.

talking with the soldier dude about her boyfriend being abusive

her thanking me for water.


Comments

Popular Posts