Heavy Hitters and Lighters part 2.
What is next for Heavy Hitters and Lighters? Oh, there is something and something indeed. I'd like to clue you in that this was the first rendition of the series I made but its the one that got the most complete for anyone to see it. The 1st one was actually just a work trying to reach the original idea I had for the series. It just was not going the direction I wanted it to and so things staggered until I reviewed the projects of summer 2017 and thought to work on Heavy Hitters and Lighters for about 8 months after the summer.
I got to say that a person tried to monetize the work early on with a special event but no one supported it. So many people will support a woman who wants to have sex with a fastfood joint than a person who makes a honest comic. Alas, to be said here folks is that there are no fucking gimmicks. Just stories and comics. I dunno man, I am not the person who promises a whole Marvel Universe overnight and never delivers. But whatever; the work literally had to continue underground because you got unsavory people following you.
A real life observation is that I recognize of the two twitter accounts I have; the one in which a person is both more productive in their day and feels better as well is the one where they are not connected to the level of people on that prior first one. Their politics, their sex mechanics, their art culture of superiority that I must never be equated to because those people don't like people who can think for theirselves; that is the problem with my first twitter account. Recently, have not used that twitter account because I don't get anything good from it but a bunch of hate.
I dunno about you but its very shallow when people hate you because you have a different opinion and don't follow whatever they think. Hell, you could even be aligned on the same side but it has to be exactly what they think or fuck you. I am to say some people follow me but then unfollow me when I have a different opinion than them. I think that people think on twitter that people are internet personalities and are "products in a person" or a commodified person but its not the case for me. I just come on there to promote my works and speak my ideas to a limit that I won't be threatened, sue, harmed or restricted. The thing I am getting at is that greatly twitter is a place where I just don't belong amongst certain people; who don't know me but think they do. I am a person but on twitter that space in which you are a person is lessened day by day when you get entitled sons of bitches on there. Greatly some people want to spend their lives thinking that they can cheat science but no; you cannot. If you are born male then you can never become female. You will always be male no matter how much hormones you put in yourself to be otherwise. You will catch covid-19 and get sick if you don't take vaccines. I am to say that some people just think they can force their narratives down another person's throat. Its okay if you want to live like that but everyone has a right to choose the way they want to live their lives. Some people actually respect reality and science. Its not their life pursuit to abhor these realities. Twitter, eh? I think enough that the site is greatly biased.
Its not kind to do a work where people hate you foremost and also people have these grave immature and malinformed opinions about your work just because it is not fanfiction but original or not colored. I post everyday to a place in which people hate the work for free; it never gets appreciated. I think that enough you have to find the right audience for things. Much enough; reddit is mostly where I get the viewership and even engagement as if I am a human being and not someone who makes art that might as well be taboo when its not. Its just not the stuff that people create so endeared to fanfiction and unoriginal, self loathing and pathetic ideas.
I think the current online comic community that you can find mainly are just pathetic shits. They don't believe in theirselves. They don't believe in others, think they are so bigger than everyone else, think everyone gives a little fuck about their ideals of "superiority" and " superiority dreams" and really much aren't that great of creators. They make so much excuses its sickening. At the point of their lamenting and bastardization of whatever benefits they have; they simply just have given up. I am to say that none of these people could even create anything that has any great meaning because they live lives of cowards. People think they know me; but I am not a coward aka the next part of Heavy Hitters and Lighters will likely be about people who aren't cowards.
I am to tell you there are too many people I don't like already in this world. People who are just cowards. They don't even know what they are doing, they don't think and just do cowardly shit. Never can people tell you to your face they don't like you because they know they can get beat up for that shit. Never will people explore all the people outside their race unless a school tells them everyone else is just for sex and then get frustrated when people are actually humans and not sex toys. Never will people innovate unless they are truly pushed and even then-they don't aka covid-19 has not inspired the masses but just make people create the most delusional suicidal animalistic shit.
I like creating a work that shows the harsh real reality of things. You might have thought that girl on the street could be your number one but really she was just your number one enemy. Its to be said; some people unless they do exactly what you would do for them-aren't for you. Some people are incapable of understanding anything but of their privileged backgrounds and don't see the real evils because they are the real evil. The end. Next chapter of Heavy Hitters and Lighters will all be about the self. Probably a new format too!
Comments
Post a Comment