Universe Express effort

 Spent the entire week working on Universe Express. Quite honestly have not worked on the project for two years. The last time I did was on a day I had to wake up for this waste of time conference call for this really bad graphic design class at the 3rd college I would go to. Yes, this one was a four year one and nothing more. Anyways, the class was shit and under the pressure of the class, the corona and the dimming romantic perspectives a person just found a place to end at that time and advance to another project.

I am to say that I finally came around to work on this work again after all that time-since summer 2020! I revamped the work which has been in progress since winter 2019; redrawing things and then fixing gaps in the established story so that it is better. It is now a ready engine to run a nice story.

Comments

Popular Posts