Mistakes of 2021.

 Looking back into the past year what are some of my mistakes?  I think that really much when you have to wake from your sleep to answer a person's text-they aren't a right match for you. Lowkey; should respect the time in which you do sleep but a person was too lenient. There are some mistakes in trusting people especially on the internet and that always goes sour. There are not many social opportunities in this time period but there are some social mistakes. I bring to you a list of mistakes only to find more efforts and yet more ties.

Should have stopped talking to this one girl earlier than I did.

Should not have wasted anytime thinking about the individual called Julie.

Should not have trusted project partners to complete the project before its due date on a mother's day.

Should have not trusted the twitter anything to carry any of my projects to any monetary success.

Should have spoken more to the friendly blonde hair girl during graduation.

Should have spoken to these women in the park.

Should have spoken to black haired women in the park but it was the covid time period.

Should have corrected this lady who approached me that I was 26 and not a kid.

Comments

Popular Posts