The story continues.
Surely at the end of September, yes on that 25th, 30th, I possibly was working on another version of Mind Games. A version in which I would send into a contest. Its kinda of ironic on who it occurs inside of it. It was possibly the closest version to the original Mind Games in spring 2016 by getting some of the people details right. I think that honestly besides telling the story which was drawn on paper and then redraw again and then grayscale colored-was probably best never being sent into a contest where you would never get feedback at all. This is what I would spend the later part of September on and then I believe some part of October when I would complete it and send it in. Maybe I should have just taken a moment in all that chaos, betrayal, mental and emotional disaster and just restarted the effort from the top. But at that time; you did not want to do that because you knew that you could never give it your full attention. That is to say that this version of Mind Games was to come with new energy and to a point it did. Yet it was lacking the energy that was to come of the creative revival process I was trying to enact out earlier. I never got to finish the images I wanted to create. The effort was not to be as lackluster as it was. I basically repeated for the last time the process I had been using to make comics up to that point in all seriousness. If anything later; I never traced images again but drew strictly on the computer. The process did help me try to gain some prior sense of normalcy but then I realized the whole situation from the start was atypical. I feared the end of the month that was September but I had a new ambitious plan. One that could be apart of the "seed idea" for the creative revival process when I could get back to it. This was the effort to turn lined paper drawings into pictures that you could use in comics. This effort began at the end of the September 2016 when I realized I could not keep on tracing stuff. You lost alot of lines. This would be the start of the Neoethic style and the effort that was Cosmica in October 2016.
Update; 4/20/2021 3;36 am
I apologize but really the dates of these events looking back on my records are wrong.
Comments
Post a Comment