a college done.

     I was hoping in college that I would find someone. I really was hoping but all in the end it was-was just realizing people were making the effort to include you just so that they could ditch you later and make up some story of being superior. Really sucks how these people can never see that there was a person on the other side and you were not some type of object just to be granted a "chance" that was fall through and fall away as the world's oldest bridge. Truly, a person realizes that they just fell for a game they knew did not work for the start but they wanted to believe. In reality, for a person's survival and not having to go through such bullshit; they were best utilizing a practical way of doing things which ultimately would have revealed crappy people for who they were.

Comments

Popular Posts