the beginning.

      In private I will make a list of conflicts that I have had. I will make a list in public of conflicts I have had in reaching my goals over time and through different times. How I solved each problem or did not solve each problem reflects a story. Such is the basis of a story. I mean, I drew some of the characters that come across in fall 2013. What is there left to do to move toward a story even if slowly? That is to find out the conflicts and the resolutions. Normally people don't realize their problem solving abilities and just task theirselves with great doubts that they aren't making more money or aren't some celebrity. I think that really it takes a some type of person to look inside theirselves and realize their past advents. Some people truly forget where they come from and are indifferent but being forgetful and indifferent means you forget many people when through the same thing and share your same faith and you by becoming another person by forgetting or being indifferent just add into the pain of a person comparable to the younger you. There are many great examples I could share of people doing this nonsense even to a degree I have done this but not on the scale to complete lose morals or myself. Yet, I say you should praise yourself for solving problems and having a unique telling that is truly your tangible life with the filters of dirty person's inquisitions and doubts. I mean for the sake of the black and asian folk of the recent-it might be an asset of fighting back against negative images portrayed of you in time; its an asset to show the problems in which you do overcome just for yourself and not needing hollywood and some murder of an individual/s to give you merit. Honestly it is the most you can do for yourself. Or rather anyone can do for theirselves. Yet this is the basis of something new. The beginning of many stories.

Comments

Popular Posts