LOCOS MAX font.

 


Turns out that you really cannot make a Belle Delphine face in illustrator. Nope. When I made the previous face it was with the least of detail so it could be converted into a text. I was hoping the illustrator would actually do something for me in terms of allowing higher complexity but nothing worked. I have yet to try one thing but I think that it would be better to go the least route of resistance and just make the faces outside of illustrator in the cheaper program. I created a font called Locos Max instead. Its a funny text because when you type faces-it looks like feces.
Its an all capital text and I might sell it.
I will still complete the Belle Delphine project though.
I kinda spent 42 dollars on an illustrator add on to make fonts easier and yeph, it did not help to make the Belle Delphine project-sad so very sad. But at least I have this project.


Comments

Popular Posts