Green Flash Social Death.
Interesting it is; the happenings of recent. I think that I will just take some time to chronicle them but alas, yesterday worked on the 2nd MM culture magazine and that would be a magazine that links directly into the first original which I am of course remaking. You could have viewed it today before I woke up but if you did not, then you probably will not see it unless you sign up for MK MZODERN's patreon. I am not sorry for doing this, I forgot to mention it was for a "limited time" yesterday. Yes, I think that finally I have done justice to the fall 2016 ideas. Speaking of such there will be more of an effort of mm culture later.
Getting onto into the later part of September 30/31, boy I was struggling and these days were Saturday and Sunday. They were pretty significant to the degree of resisting people's means of trying to fail you and your ideas. Its kinda of sick now that on these days I would look back and have some foreign goal of reaching people from the past of a certain romantic interests.
Let's just say that modern me knows only one was even viable as they even replied later in winter 2018. That I ever had to get back to these people is a downright mystery and to a great degree a shame. Flaky intentions that cause people great harm as they really were the perpetrators of alot of abuse and one a greater abuse coupled with bad grammar does not make anything attractive in your regards, folks. I think I would say that the person who actually replied and did not hold you under on a premise they were adaptly keen about you to such a great degree, was the lesser wrong doer. Yet they still held you under but you did not trust them much in the first place. The other was like Princess Peach to Mario. Such a loyalty seemed to be there and you would fight for this woman like a knight or a hero but she was the one pulling the strings and by fall 2017 was making life hard for you. Did the bad grammar one, steal your ideas? They did silently badger you until you were forced to reach out to them in winter 2018 if you already did not before since fall 2016 just realizing their alliance could not be true. But what is worse to find is that there is not a shred of decency and not even a shred of decency behind the person who would be your "Princess Peach". But just a person when something was not convenient to them tossed any sympathy towards you and even any understanding of you as you did not attend their little world of university in Houston social fare. Let me say that if a person is involved in a fucking sorority-you better steer clear of that shit. That shit is haunted. To say that if you learn the real history behind sororities, they are just the remnants of whatever nasty and immoral culture the Romans had where constant sexual crimes occurred. If spirits exist in things and constructs, then surely a person will be influenced over time by sororities and their hidden histories and agendas especially when they travel abroad-the focus of people becomes; our group against the world.
I would say that whilst I was dreaming of these people, I was already backstabbed and just anyone else much who you met at a college in fall 2013 would just be evil people. I mean this-evil mother fucking people. People who already backstabbed you and created hostility where there needed not be.
Let me explain to you even further the context of things. Truly these people from the start in fall 2013, if you ever had gone anywhere with them-the quality of your life would have been diminished greater than it would be by fall 2016. These people were terrible people. I would not dare to point out the greater details here but yes, good people existed but it turns out you seldom carry a motive to actually socialize with the good people. All I was vying for in fall 2013 were bad people who want nothing good in life but to do wrong. You see by spring 2014, you start to realize some holds on your life and just escape from a place but yet the burdens just keep chasing you. You try to convince yourself it is not the people at all but that you are just having a hard time in reaching them and the surroundings of the place. But no, by fall 2014-there may be small periods of aggression that manifest oddly and you will never place the blame for these happenings on those who you value high above but yet going further the increasing nature of these oddities becomes overbearing. By fall 2015, your work has been stolen and is just being maliciously used. How? How could it ever have happened you wonder? Such a burden threatens to shut down your site. By winter and spring 2016, the level of abuses just keep piling up as if people are trying to reject the very idea that you live and that you are a good person who has done them no harm. They want to reinvent the past and change history to which it is not because they are so heavily indoctrinated by racism pegging as diversity and idealize defiling other people's cultures for their own hyper aggression and instant gratification. People were pushing the conspiracy theories where and when it was clear that if anyone had done anything of aggression it was them. I never much spoke to these people and just up and left at the 2nd act.
Could any notion of responsibility for your own actions be felt by these people? So lurid and out of their minds all they can do is keep on pushing their notions and their hatred ideals until they try too hard and just injure and maim a person. Such explosive hate exploded onto me on the September 13 and I will forever feel the impact of these idealized hatreds. Yet a person does not know exactly of who to blame for odd happenings or attacks upon the self until the happening on the September 13. Suspicion becomes a realization and a truth. And a truth that is ignored until the person later past September 13, 2016 finds proof time and time again of real history and that these people don't have your back. They could not leave things at any good will or any equal distance. And in a perspective of proximity, violence only occurred higher when you kept going further away from these people as if they had a type of radius of malice that would continuously expand as you went further away. The distance forcing them to create contrived ideas and things of violence as if being forced to their breaking point of lacking understanding of people, things and most importantly morals. Had you come close to them as in fall 2013, you would have taken the full brute of their force. What they do when they reach a "supposed breaking point" is but a part and sum of what they will do at full strength and a more concentrated radius of impact-malice. I mean to say that these people if capable of later harassing you near to death in their own special way; basically would have just imploded in your face. You were good to be cautious of them.
In the later, they had to blame you because they were lacking inside greatly of any humane morals. They were said you did not fall into their traps. They had to steal your ideas, they had to viciously destroy your character, listen to rumors and ultimately trust in evil as the guiding principle of the universe in their eyes. Could not be helped but to do wrong. You learn of their misdeeds as you continue to fight for your life and the betterment of you. And no, the better day is not when you get back to Princess Peach. It is when you realize that Princess Peach and no woman is worth your time, sanity and ultimately your trust. People don't understand the concept of encroachment of space. One who barely even spoke to you, cannot possibly have ever encroached on your space. There is a logic to a person sending messages to another when they suspect them of something that is insidious-of them over stepping into other people's space. Trying to see, what's the big deal. Such ideas don't flow well with the mentality insane and the morally depraved. There is to be said that these people are completely selfish and lack good morals, not good people. They have concept of morals and dare say romance. Just a bog of violence that romance must be to them because that is all they inflict upon you, obviously seeing you as a match in their eyes. I shudder to think of what they would have done even though I would have an experience of what their later and lesser counterparts from later 2018 to later 2019 would do. They would have made your life hell. Tried to effortless destroy your works( that is think they are merited to destroy your stuff), try to degrade you, try to appropriate your works as a wrong against them( when they aren't meant for them or even referencing them and this did happen with the fall 2013 group). Just endless wrongs could only come from out of "reaching them".
Alas, on September 30 and 31 did not know the deep details behind people who were stalking you from the which way. I had novel ideas about getting out of the situation I was in and exposing the wrong doers and it could never be Princess Peach but always Browser or some other goon( I am to continue my Mario example here). I on Saturday, after looking for the ideas of how to continue a certain theme of a "modernistic cyberpunk" through music videos and the Metromoons ideal-I believe at this time I was working on Roman Girls; Metro Moons; created a list of "other" opportunities for MK MZODERN in a post titled Dark Valentine. On September 31, probably was stuck doing some homework assignment but I was feeling bad. Something just did not sit right. I had an injury in which no one knew about and even anyone else knowing would expose them to the harm of many people, I do say. I was trying to find out how I was going to navigate even further with my current conditions, my current progress to my goals, and continuing growing out control-styles upon styles with tons of bad actors flanking me especially my father at the time watching his continued dose of America Football( there is nothing on this Earth than what I hate the most-football). Youtube recommended this band Nothing Like Thieves and I really liked the music video, I listened to their entire first album on spotify. It was an experience. Somehow I could have listened to the voice of reason telling me to forget the people of the past and to reach for better people.
But a person just was thinking about people who did not exist and getting back to people who did not exist. Truly enough; that is only to be expected. I was just being generous and kind, I was also being mundane. I was only try to be retributive of what was given out to me. It is not like the women in fall 2013 were supermodels or anything. No, it was the notion that you could live with them as a partner in life. That seemed attractive and it seemed tangible and to what was to be said; it would seem as if you continued down a road-this is what you would get. But honestly; that was only another place and another time. The story of what would happen later of fall 2016 would only get stranger and weirder. In logic, I was invoking people who did not exist and planning dates with them and this is what basically later occurred. I just was thinking of adversity in the wrong way. It was not a challenge beset on me to reach people what I felt and experienced on that day. It was supposed to be a reference and a premonition to that the people who I had placed on a pedestal were the ones causing me harm. Yet, had I just leapt off, I would have never experienced the later terrors in which I would have noticed harm in which it came from them. Ideally, I would have never made a contact with an individual who would show their true nature if I had just leapt off.
Update; 4/20/2021 3;40 am
I apologize but really the dates of these events looking back on my records are wrong.
Comments
Post a Comment