Palenius Tricks progress and more.
One day ago, I worked on Palenius Tricks in a live stream. Truly, did get further along in the work and get to show off the process of making it. Today there will be another livestream at the following location. Probably I am thinking about change the model of how I do things. Recently have bene doing less for health reasons and for the fact that inevitably with doing many projects you burn out anyway; but streaming I realize does have better benefits than just a post that is meant to capture views. I mean I get at least 30 to 20 views on a stream which no one attended in the first place. This is better than blogger cause no one attends when I write these posts equally. Truly, I get the viewership I got in fall 2017. Which the blog has not been able to capture since 2018/2019.
There are some new challenges I must say. Some discoveries are hard hitting to you and make you sick. Some people just don't know what decency is nor do they care. I just have to stop associating with some people indeed because it just too much drama and you are truly missing out on the people who are even good to associate with.
That being said; I will conserve myself and let no one change who I truly am or rectify lies about me. I just finding it hard to work on the works I have to do since I was working on Danny Valnyero earlier this year. I have been working on something else outside of the blog that of course adds into it. Just been taking some days to recollect.
Comments
Post a Comment