Inner motivation.
So, some days ago I injured my foot while running and so I have not been able to go exercise for a time. Its really a bummer as a person cannot even go anywhere because they would likely not be able to return without assistance. I largely consider that really much I have been too much in a flur lately. Been too much in a whirl. It is like the unraveling of a long standing social situation. You cannot escape it as you would wish but to be caught in the crossfires of what revelation mean for things you hoped to do with other people but then realize; no-you cannot do it with them because they are just whack. They are evil. They are just gross and really much just not helpful.
I really am to say that of late have been trying to cut down the amount of stuff that I have to do and really much realize how much stuff I have done in the past. One can never truly reveal how much they actually did in fall 2016 or later to the great degrees in which things were done. Some things have to stay secret and some things are best not left into the public eye but of course that is only with art. Of course, it would be problematic to hide some things of your nature that truly paint a different picture of events. I namely when I tell stories, tell it as it is and many people don't like that. They are full of shit. The thing this epidemic has taught me is that people are full of shit.
On this day I in particular have very much to say at a given moment on my ambitions. But namely a person must take it one day at a time and for people to ask for more than taking it one day at a time would be certainly rude. It would be unjust and demeaning to the individual. A person does not create things out of thin air. No things take time to be forged. I feel alot of times people disrespect this notion. and many bloggers and other internet folks who create content feel the need to not bother posting for a time or two. I feel it a constantly. In the past of fall 2016 especially in fall 2016-the beginning of October; I felt it. That is why I did not post much. I felt unappreciated and namely realized that in some way the revival focus of the blog was inane when people truly did not appreciate it but only I recognized its worth. Certainly a person pondered ceasing but then realized what was at stake-why they even post in the first place; for advancement. I tell you, some bloggers and content creators do rebound after such a hesitation but some people slower and faster than others. I had only some seconds to think on it.
I think that it should be measured that I realized a great problem. Continue posting and just be taken for granted and not respected and the casual, "mhhmm" or even fuck you. I think we normalize too much negative detractors of the internet and in general realized I had nothing to give a fuck about from people in how they wanted to behave. No I had to continue and I had to tell my story. That is what I swore I do. A person maybe cannot go a distance with an injured foot but yet a person can go a great deal of distance with words and song and stories. And so; this is what I will do.
Comments
Post a Comment