New League returns.
MK MZODERN New League, what happened to it?
MK MZODERN New League, traveling the globe and exploring places with their own unique comics!
I really think that when you wait for a package and it does not show up; hm. Yes; hmm. You wait and hold out for a month or two that it will come but it never does. The package you ordered was rare and through the UPS incompetency and yes the incompetency influenced by Trump and his flunkie-you never got it and now someone else has the package! This fucking vintage from the Philippines. Alas, I realize I was asking too much but yea, a priceless work of art is out there in the world lost because of me being stupid enough to order it. I should have known UPS was incompetent. So yea, I have not been able to continue the project because of this one lost package and it was the means of my research to show a real working comic from the Philipines of a time when it had a comic book industry. I will have to adjust my plans of course to a new directive.
The best works of current in which I could even find as they don't sell comics from the Philippines at Target or Walmart is; just buying a book on the kindle service that seems to be a collection of works. The effort of New League shall continue! Very much soon, it was just delayed because I was holding out hope for this book I ordered.
Comments
Post a Comment