Rejoining the story in progress.

     Technically, the previous effort was of the Sketchbook but also an improvement to the website. I mean, I have gotten so many views from adding an index that I wonder why I never created a full story for anything in the past of the entirety of the blog. Alas, the index did require you have years of content to even make an index out of-I just have come to a point where an index is necessary. Humans are prone to forget some things. Yes, I know in the previous effort which was like an assessment; that really some spots of the story of MK MZODERN just don't have anything written. Now, I can better focus my energies on filling gaps than making the structure of the story from scratch. There is some merit to doing that outright but at some extent it just takes too much energy. Soon will regain progress on the drawn Sketchbook narrative.

Comments

Popular Posts