Polards(2019)

    In the later spring 2019 is when I began Polards(2019). This would be an effort started late and lasting after a finished one of those teen drama movies on netflix. The guy was trying to get into an elite college but by the end settled for a community college. Basically this series started differently than the rest. Two paths are followed at the start of this series through two different characters who are actual a couple!

    This work would continue in the summer 2019 and I would make great progress on it. I basically complete the first plan for the first volume and decided to add onto it. Of course that summer I was swamped with works of things to do from Kyeombi, Krushre and Bunker projects. A range of up to 75 projects really. Kyeombi of 25 projects was the main focus because it came first-Polards being apart of this, I decided to do the work justice and put some quality in. In fall 2019, I would have a bit of trouble completing the extended plans. Namely, did get close to completing but only until recently have I truly concluded the matter. Though, let me say that adding more quality to Polards has never been easy or any project when you are doing other works in that time period up to 75 possible works.

   In that year of 2019, worked on Polards every part of the year.

Comments

Popular Posts