Polards (2018)
Now, Polards actually did not return until the later July to August 2018 period. Things were better, I had graduated from the community college after all the troubles it and the previous university I started off gave me. The thing was that I was free temporarily. I knew I would have to go back to school most likely the community college to get into a four year degree to get a Bachelor's degree just to be able to advance in a career and stuff like that. But I was free. I could do whatever I wanted with no people trying to doubt you into a corner. I had earned the associates degree and no one's belittling or berating or nasty rumors and even worse actions were going to take that all away. I did make a big deal out of being able to work on Polards again. There was this event I made at the start of August that was to expand upon the work to captivate an audience. I really did not have time for that and was just putting out an idea to use later at full strength akin at that point I was still very much still recovering from an injury in fall 2016.
On my birthday in the month before September, I basically drew Polards using a new refined method that really streamlined the method I had rocket lifted from development into use in fall 2017 to the earlier part of the year(winter/spring 2018). I think that I really went to try to tell the story in a short amount of time but at the best of its detail. The thing is I would later choose just not to use the drafts from this August 2018 time period. It was too pushed for time the work of Polards in August 2018. I worked on Jake and the Morphs on my birthday as well. A day later worked on Launching 4. Truly, never much had days of rest and even your birthday was just a day were gave yourself the gift of progress on your works instead of moping around; a person learns from the happenings of August 2016 to not let one day go to waste because that is how dire things were.
I really hated how things were and really much fall 2018 just did not work out in my favor of creating things with anyone's respect and people were just like animals who refused to tolerate that I had higher prestige than them. I mean some people in this world are clearly dumb. You my friend don't have an associate degree and frankly just entered the community college are to tell me how things run and how things work? The real privilege of people who always want to be at the top when they really are at the very bottom. Like clearly western societies give the hateful and stupid too much freedom to speak. Alas, there is a good reason I did not complete Polards in fall 2018 or at the end or ended up doing it instead of Zino Flyboy. It is because I was too pushed for time and really enough some things that were not on your plans for the fall just become something you must do to improve the quality of your life. These would be secret projects from August 2016 and the fall 2016 and maybe earlier things since fall 2013.
The effort of the new method was only missing time and space to truly develop it. I would hope that I would have enough courage to work on Polards despite time limitations but in reality I had no such luck. For better health, and to truly smite those who looked down on you and hated you-a certain thing had to be done. Truly remove a road block that was purely out and against you. But the effort of August was very impactful in forming the strategy to accomplish the work.
Comments
Post a Comment