a beginning week

       Lo and behold, all I wanted that October was for things to go back to normal. A person could be at the verge of a freak out and melt down and realize that behavior would not help their situation. They just had to keep on going. I then basically tired to keep things going as I had. I thought of the core project I started in August that was to be of a new inspiration to get back into the things behind art and things that I wanted to do. Most of all I kept to a idea of what I would do after this event was all over, truly I realized I might discover some dark things but a person has to keep on living. Yes, they do. Deep down inside I knew that none of the ending outcomes of me getting better had any a happy ending but me getting free of those who had put me in the situation. Truly enough I realized that maybe I would never be with any girl by the end of this and I would have no friends even those coveted ones from college. I thought and I thought; I reasoned and I reasoned. Eventually after a week into October found some purpose behind a revival (October 5, 2016 the neoethic style was created) . Truly it was the start of the style I called Neoethic and basically is the basis for my colored prints today. Or rather the lined paper drawings I turn into coloring pages which can be colored many times over on paper. Truly, I aimed to solve a problem that other artists and I have even if they don't admit it. I really got to say; many people like drawing on lined paper but some people come with such a deposition that it is not good for " real works" of art. That you should only draw on unlined paper to make real works of art. Ultimately else, this is a perception problem matched with a capability problem of people needing to have 2nd chances with works were you only get one chance to color them if ever. I would say because of the perception of the medium being lesser coupled with the chance of the work not being colored out right-many shy away from finishing the ideas on lined paper that most of the time will only look the best on that paper. This was a deep and seated controversy and is one that one likes to bring up or even mention but those who are artists of some skillset know what I am speaking about. I decided that I would tackle this problem in an art style and it would be my project.. My project in secret in addition to the core project which was fitting to how "secret" the issue is.

   Of course, I did not find the answer right there and then. Nope, it did take about two years to figure out how to remove the lines then color the prints on the computer. It then took about two more years to refine the images better. It took another two months then to print these prints out and actually color them. To be said I never completed this whole effort in the convenient time to complete obliterate a life circumstance, nope. It was the thought that counted. The effort of for which you had a passion behind. A fire that would slowly start and something to get back at those who thought they could silence you and put you down and away. New life came from this effort and with it came revival efforts then of things that were of the time just apart of the core project prior September 13. Bat Beat Parade was worked on in-between drafts for the reason I was not going to let people control my creativity nor hinder it. I place the works from that effort into a magazine effort. And that was that. I kept moving on; realizing that I could just create new styles and over time work to get back to my health. In such there was a week before this effort even took off and I would like to clarify and take some time to talk about this time period, indeed. This will be the next subject on the blog of course.




Comments

Popular Posts