Launcher.
Ah, yes, one day you wake up and realize everything you were fighting behind people was wrong. They were just leading to your demise. Yes, I think I can come to terms with the fact of that. But solely it's not my fault for being human. Truly it is a trip.
To start with a dream and no where you go, the dream cannot be fulfilled because of pretentious people always wearing you down. You could start with good intentions from social expectations but the institutions and people from the start are against you. Often posing as higher people, intellectuals and popular person's but in reality they aren't but people in the way of dreams, advancement and you living a normal life.
I tell you people, I am not such a pissant- I just am a victim of an unyielding system and ponder where did the dreams go? Where did all the social dreams. The friends, the romance, the fun- all sucked out by the people! Pretentious people!
I have been thinking that I am essentially back to the start of where I began in fall 2016 with mk mzodern in terms of the magazine efforts. Been able to rest and now, I realize how much I have been deprived of. Though, I find what I was working towards for mm3 is representative of all I have been deprived.
I have a new idea and a new story indeed.
Comments
Post a Comment