The murm.

 Yesterday, I was thinking about telling someone that I liked them in a romantic capacity but then realize such a thing just would only not work out in the end. Today I was think about telling someone that I missed them and wanted to get back together with them but really realized I was never with the person. The person made it their goal to constantly insult my intelligence and they would pledge to never meet me and just would leave me hanging when they constantly depended on me for some emotional support and issues. I realize just maybe its best to not say anything at all but to stay safe and sound yet one could resist the notion of the later but the foremost mentioned. However it would be pure insanity to do again what you have already done. This is what I have been thinking about the last few days.

Comments

Popular Posts