September 24/25th.
I went back and realized that I got the dates of the 24th and the 25th wrong. These were the days I released another magazine and worked on one called I See Modern MM culture. It was when I had to go on an Austin trip. It was also one in which I created Danny Valnyero of that particular time period in full and great detail. The idea was ambitious but it was foiled by the head injury and the lack of the support at the time. The magazine itself probably should have been actually the 3rd mm culture magazine but no, a person had to play the long game until they got better. Looking back I did alot of work on Danny Valnyero in these two short days and basically never added into the work after that. It was just done and today remains a one of a kind work. However; it does not appear in later versions of Danny Valnyero in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and/or 2021.
Its things of the past that make you realize how strong and creative you are but no one minds that but their prejudice and no one cares but their prejudice. I am to say that people don't deserve roadblocks and tons of hatred pawned at them. This trip was certainly not easy for me and frankly; I don't like Austin as far as I could throw it. That place is cursed.
Just a minor correction to events.
Comments
Post a Comment